Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Nineteen

"He seriously did that?" Val asked from Matt's lap incredulously, glaring at Jimmy as she spoke with her jaw wide open. Matt chuckled, but Jimmy looked scared.

"Dude, how was I supposed to know they were in here making out and whatnot?!" Jimmy asked, trying to defend himself. "It's not like I'm psychic or anything!"

"The door was closed." Brian muttered. Val glared at Jimmy still, and Rayleigh laughed.

"It's fine, Val." She tried to reassure Matt's girlfriend.

"I just can't believe he would do that. I mean, seriously, Jimmy. You'd think that after three years apart they'd make out the first chance they got." Val told him. Everybody in the room with the exception of Brian, Rayleigh, and Jimmy voiced their agreement with her.

"I say we should get a lock on Brian's door." Matt told her. "That way they don't have to be bugged by the likes of Jimmy."

"Well if the thought counts, Jimmy, I'm not mad at you." Rayleigh told him, smiling.

"I am." Brian muttered under his breath, getting chuckles from everybody, Jimmy included.

"We all would have come over and interrupted anyways. So it's probably good you guys weren't doing the horizontal dance yet." Johnny spoke. Brian grumbled.

"He's lucky there's not a dent in his head." Rayleigh spoke. "Brian looked fit to kill him."

"Remember the infamous Pepsi incident?" Matt spoke suddenly, to everybody's groans.

"I was trying to forget about that, Sanders." Zacky said.

"Yeah, Matt." Val agreed with him.

"What?"

"You had how much Pepsi that night?" Rayleigh questioned with a smirk. Matt thought about it for a minute, and Val spoke for him when she decided it was taking him too long.

"He had 7 and a half liters of Pepsi, a 12 pack of Pepsi, 6 fountain Pepsi's, and 5 24 oz Pepsi's. Oh, and don't forget the Pepsi Float."

"Val!" Matt spoke loudly. "We all agreed we'd forget about that!"
"How can we forget you making your own ice glass during winter break in Montana two years ago?" Brian asked. "It must have been up to your waist, and it was full of Pepsi and ice cream."

"Yeah, well, I thought it was a good idea at the time." Matt said, blushing.

"Bet your tongue didn't feel too good after we got it unstuck from the ice, did it?" Val questioned softly. Everybody but Matt laughed, and then he grinned evilly.

"Well how about the time Val found Johnny in Zacky's bed?"

"That was not what it seemed!" Johnny spoke boisterously. Zacky eagerly nodded.

"We crashed, guys. What can we say?"

"It doesn't help your case that you guys were cuddling." Val pointed out.

"You can't control what you're doing when you're sleeping." Zacky said, defending himself.

"And how about the Pot incident? With Holly." Jimmy said. "Ray really saved my ass on that one."

"Dude, that she has more cajones than you’ll ever have because of that." Matt told him.

"And what about that night at jail? That was pure genius!" Val said. "I didn't see it, but from what I heard it was quite the scene."

"Dude, I think we scarred those cops for life!" Ray said. Brian nodded, laughing about the first time Rayleigh had been put into jail. That had also been on account of him, in a way. He hadn't told her not to come, that it was too risky. But she'd enjoyed it either way.

"I don't know how you guys manage to do it, but you definitely always seem to find some good in all situations, including this last one." Lacey spoke from Johnny's side.

Everybody looked at her, surprised. It wasn't very often that when they got together at one of the guy's houses that she was there, and even when she was there, she rarely ever spoke.

"How can you go through life thinking about all the negative?" Rayleigh asked her. She nodded.

"That's why I'm so glad to have all of you guys as friends." She said. "And I'm very lucky to even know any of you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I gotta end this chapter here because my Dad is yelling at me to get off the computer, but I'll try to update later tonight.