Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Um, Brian?" Jimmy's voice said through their bedroom door the next morning, knocking on the door.

"The sign's not down yet, moron." Brian muttered sleepily, feeling Rayleigh stir in her sleep next to him.

"I know, dude, and I'm sorry. But if I--" Jimmy's voice started. Brian couldn't hear the rest of what he was saying, because someone knocked his door in. Rayleigh immediately sat up in the bed, frightened out of dreamland by the loud noise, and momentarily forgot that she hadn't put a shirt back on. Jimmy's eyes widened, but then he turned and walked down the hallway without another word. Brian's eyes narrowed at the sight of who had slammed the door in.

"Go away, Michelle." He said tensely.

"Get your shirt on, slut. And get out of that bed. Brian's mine." The blonde woman said viciously, storming over to the bed and yanking Rayleigh off of the bed. Rayleigh pulled her shirt on, but then took Michelle by surprise when she slammed her fist into the woman's cheek.

"I'm not a slut, you dumb broad. And considering he's my fiance, I'd say Brian is mine.

"You dumb bitch! You just don't get it, do you?" Michelle asked, slamming Rayleigh into the wall. Rayleigh's eyes narrowed, and she looked at Brian.

"You might want to leave the room if you don't want to see little miss Priss here get her ass handed to her." She warned him. Brian took the hint, and left the room.

"You need to realize that you can't have him. He left you because you're too immature to handle his lifestyle. I can handle his lifestyle...and him." Michelle told her, a smug look on her face. Rayleigh made a primal sort of battle cry, and yanked at Michelle's long blonde hair.

"I've had it with you! You--are--a--slut!" Rayleigh said as she started pulling at Michelle's hair and punching her face. The woman teetered backwards, and landed on the bed behind them. Michelle tried to fight back, but Rayleigh was a woman scorned, and when she was agnry, she became hell on earth.

"Brian! Get this neuropsychotic freak off of me!" Michelle cried when she saw Brian and Adam standing in the doorway, Adam with an amused look on his face.

"I suppose we should stop her from killing Matt's girlfriend's sister?" Adam asked Brian casually.

"Not that I really want to, but I suppose we should. Val might not appreciate that very much." Brian agreed, walking into the room. Midfight, Brian and Adam pulled Rayleigh off of Michelle, who had a few scratches on her face, and several bruises popping up on her body. Her hair was very messed up, and she also had what looked like it was going to be a nasty black eye.

"I wasn't done with her yet!" Rayleigh said angrily, struggling against their arms. They were too strong for her to escape, however, and she gave up when she realized they weren't going to let her go.

"I can't believe you let her do that to me!" Michelle screamed angrily. "It's over between us!"

"Chelle, it's been over for a long time, now." Brian told her. "Now get out of my house. And my life. And leave my future wife alone!"

"Don't make me go annoying, psychotic brother on your ass!" Adam threatened. Michelle, tear stained face angry, stormed out of the house, leaving behind a huffy Rayleigh in their arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
kk, thanks for all the comments you guys it's awesome!