Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Thirty-Three

"She really did lock us in here." Rayleigh muttered under her breath as she tried to open the door to their bedroom so she could go to the bathroom later that night. Brian laughed from his spot on the bed.

"Well, we could always try climbing out the window." He suggested. She smiled sarcastically and nodded.

"Yeah. And about the time I tried to get out the window, I'd fall and break my leg, and the wedding would have to be postponed."

He laughed, but nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Maybe we should actually try to figure out a song."

She moved to the bed and pulled out a notebook and a pen from the nightstand on her side.

"Alright. How about I'll Be There For You by Bon Jovi?"

"That's a typical wedding song." He told her. She smiled sweetly.

"But it's a good song." She came back at him. He nodded.

"Yeah. How about I Melt by Rascal Flatts?" He asked her sarcastically. She grinned at him.

"Yeah. Because you know we're so into country music."

"It is a good song." He told her insistantly. She grinned.

"Depends on my mood." She sighed. "What about If I Die Tomorrow by Motley Crue?"

"My mother would kill me." Brian pointed out. She sighed and hit her head with a pillow.

"This is harder than I thought it would be." She told him. He nodded.

"Agreed."

"We've already gone through every CD we both have, and we can't find even one song that we could play." She told him. He patted her back.

"We'll think of something." He replied. Her head shot up.

"What about Lips of an Angel?"

He smiled at her. "I think our families can both deal with that." He agreed. She hugged him.

"Finally! Suzie! Let me out! I need to go to the bathroom!" She yelled at the door. She heard footsteps coming closer.

"Have you reached a verdict?" Her future mother-in-law asked.

"Yeah." She said rushedly. "We figured it out."
♠ ♠ ♠
A short chapter, I know, but it's more of a filler.

If anybody has any good songs that would work for a wedding dance, let me know, because those were the only songs I could think of that might relatively work. So if anybody has some ideas they want to share, I'm all ears.