Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Brian, that's not the way to the cater." Rayleigh said when she saw Brian take a left turn a few minutes after they left the bridal shop. He turned to her and grinned.

"I know, Ray." He smiled at her. "We're not going to the cater."

"What?" She asked him, smirking even as she asked. "Your mother is going to kill us."

"Nah. She wants me to get settled down. She wants a grandkid. She won't kill us. Maybe me, but definitely not you." He smiled sarcastically. "You can do no wrong."

She laughed, but grabbed his hand as the drove out of Huntington Beach.

"So where are we going, then?"

He smiled at her again, but didn't say anything. Instead he turned the radio on, and they drove in peaceful silence for about an hour before he came to a stop on top a cliff. She sighed happily when she saw the view, and she turned to kiss his lips.

"So, you like?" He asked her casually, leaning against the car. She grinned at him.
"I don't like." She told him. "I love."

Without another word, he kissed her lips, and pinned her to the hood of the car. He sucked lightly on her neck, and she knew that by tomorrow she was going to have a decent-sized hickey. She smiled and tangled her hands in his hair, and looked at him through her glazed eyes, and he smirked.

"On the hood of the car?" He asked dubiously. Ray had never been one for public exposure, but then again, he'd never wound her up like this in a public place. She didn't reply, but nodded with a smirk, and he sighed before lowering his lips to hers again as he dropped both of their pants to the ground, as well as their undergarments. He pressed two fingers into her, getting her ready for him, and pushed himself into her when she urged him to. She raked her nails down his back, and he could feel a slight trickle of blood coming from one of the scratches. A few minutes later, they both released themselves, and pulled the missing clothes back on before a highway patrolman would find them and give them a ticket. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

"So was this funner than going to see the caterer?" He asked her. She smiled innocently up at him.

"Yeah. But then again, I could have come up with a better use for all that cake frosting."

He shook his head at her pervertedness, and kissed her lips again before helping her into the car. Then they drove back to Huntington to finish the errands Suzie had sent them out to do.