Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter four

"Stand facing me." A police officer said boredly as she stood in front of a board which showed her height. She did, giving him a glare, and he snapped the picture.

"Can I go now?"

"To your left." He replied.

"What if I don't want to?" She questioned. She heard Matt and Brian snicker from a bench a few feet away.

"Just do it." The cop sighed. She did so begrudgingly, and he snapped the picture.

"To your right." He instructed. She followed his instructions, and he snapped the last picture. A female cop, the same one as before, came to her and led her to a large jail cell in the center of the room, surrounded by desks occupied by cops working the graveyard shift. She sighed boredly, and took a seat on a bench. She put her feet on it and pulled her knees to her, and rested her head between them. She jumped a little when she felt someone lightly touch her hair.

"You didn't need to do that, Ray." Jimmy's voice said lowly, so that none of the cops would hear him. She smiled at him.

"The band's not gonna get anywhere with you in jail, is it?" She asked him. He grinned sheepishly at her, and sat beside her on the floor.

"No, but still. That's gonna be on your record, Ray. And it won't go away."

"I don't care. It was worth it to me. I'd rather not see any of you guys in jail."

"Well, we're here." Brian announced. "Let's start the party!"

"Keep it down in there!" A policeman barked. Brian rolled his eyes and flipped the guy off once he turned his back to him. Rayleigh giggled.

"I can't believe this." She said.

"What?" Matt asked. "That we're in jail over weed?"

"No, that's believable. I can't believe that Brian flipped off the cop." She whispered.

"Want to really piss them off?" Brian asked her. She rolled her eyes, but nodded. He walked over to Zacky and whispered something to him. Zacky grinned and nodded.

"Baby, I want you right here." Brian whispered urgently, loudly enough for the police to hear him. They looked up, but made no moves toward the cage.

"Not here." Zacky said, smiling. Brian's hands traveled to Zacky's hips, and he kissed his neck. Zacky moaned on the spot, and a cop coughed.

"That's enough." The cop said brusquely. The two ignored him, and Brian pushed Zacky's shirt up, exposing his tattooed chest. Zacky moaned again, and Brian moved his lips to Zacky's.

"You like that, baby?" Brian murmured. Zacky nodded, and Brian kissed his neck again.

"And just where do I fit into this picture?" Rayleigh asked, suddenly bold. Brian and Zacky looked over at her, and grinned.

"I'm sure we could put you to use."

"Really?" She asked, shocked. She hadn't expected them to take her up. Zacky nodded, and Matt pushed her toward them. Brian wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her lips. Zacky moved up behind her, and kissed her neck. She shuddered involuntarily, actually enjoying this. The cop coughed again.

"Knock it off before we have to separate you." He threatened. Rayleigh laughed. Then she shuddered again when Zacky's hands traveled up the back of her shirt.

"Guys, not here. Wait until we're out." Matt told them, going along with it.

"Yeah, we all know you three are horndogs, but it can wait." Jimmy told them. They huffed in fake exasperation, and smiled as they slowly stepped away from each other.

"Alright. First thing tomorrow when we get out, then." Rayleigh told them. They nodded, then took seats on the floor. Before long, Rayleigh fell asleep on Brian's shoulder, and once again, Johnny fell asleep upside , this time his head lying on Matt's knee. Matt crashed leaning against the concrete wall, and Jimmy was curled up in a ball in his own little corner. Zacky, still keeping up the charade, fell asleep on Brian's lap.