Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Forty-Six

"Brian, come here." Rayleigh called from the bathroom a few days later excitedly. He smiled, and walked into the bathroom.

"What, baby?" He asked her. She smiled and grabbed his hand, lifted up her shirt and placed his hand on her stomach.

"Feel that?" She asked with a smile. He studied her stomach for a minute, and then looked up at her with worry.

"What was that? Are you okay?" He asked her. She laughed and stroked his hair, humored that he was so scared about the baby’s kick.

"Silly Brian. That was our baby!" She told him. "I guess she wanted to say hi."

"She?" He enquired with a smile. She nodded.

"Yes. She." Rayleigh smiled contently.

"Who said it's a she?" Brian asked, challenging her comment.. "What if it's a he?"

“I did.” Rayleigh retorted. “It just feels like a little girl.”

"Have we even started thinking about names yet?" He asked her. She shrugged, not too concerned about names yet.

"We can't name the baby until we see it. I think it'll name itself." She smiled. He looked at her with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

She laughed. "Well, Pinkly named herself, right?"

"Well, yeah, but she's a dog." He laughed.

"And Scuddles named himself." She told him. "What's so different about a baby? My mom told me my original name was supposed to be Jaquelin Harriet, but I cried when I heard it, so my brother spit out the name Rayleigh and I quit crying.

That's why I'm Rayleigh and not some ugly name." She laughed.

"Okay." He smiled at her. "We'll wait for the baby to name himself."

She laughed and hit him on the shoulder. "Him? I thought we agreed it would be a she." She laughed. He shook his head.

"Nope. I think it's little Brian the third. Although, can we please not name it Brian? That would be really confusing for the guys and my dad and me."

"We won't name her Brian." She laughed. "But we're not naming her Rayleigh the second, either."

"Agreed." He nodded. "Anyways, come on. I want to take you somewhere." He said, taking her hand.

-x-

"Brian, I thought I told you no boats." She said, frozen in her spot on the dock by the big yacht. He looked at her, his dark eyes soft, and offered her his hand.

"This is a yacht, Ray. And it's a little more sturdy than an intertube."

"Brian." She told him warningly. He grabbed her hand anyways and started walking towards the boat.

"It's gonna be fine, babe. Trust me on this." He told her. She sighed, but relented, knowing she wouldn't win this argument. She carefully walked onto the yacht, and held onto Brian as it started to move.

"Hey! Isn't he--?" She heard someone ask from nearby. She looked over to see a teenage girl with medium-length reddish hair and blue eyes looking at Brian, and she smiled.

"Yeah, I think that's Synyster Gates!" He friend said into her ear. They walked over shyly, and looked at Brian.

"Hi." Brian said pleasantly. "How are you girls doing?"

"Good." They answered in unison. "Is she your girlfriend?"

Brian laughed and put his arm around Rayleigh. "No, this is Ray. She's my wife." He told them.

"You're so pretty." The redhead's friend said with a smile.

"Thanks." Ray laughed, blushing slightly. Brian kissed her nose, and then pulled two pieces of paper out of her bag, and signed them, handing them to the teenage girls.

"Thanks!" They said together. "And you're such a cute couple, by the way!"
Brian and Ray laughed as they walked off and sat on a loveseat.

"Take a look at that." He said, pointing at a rock figure near the yacht. She smiled and looked at it.

"It is pretty." She admitted. "But if I fall off--"

"I won't let you." He whispered, kissing her neck. "You'll be fine."

"The baby says hi again." She whispered so no one would hear her. They still hadn't made it public yet that she was pregnant, and they didn't plan on it any time soon. He laughed.

"Hi, baby." He whispered, patting her stomach inconspicuously. "It's Daddy again. We're in Antigua now. It's beautiful. Sometime we'll bring you here."

She chuckled, and leaned her head on her shoulder. He kissed her hair, and they watched the ocean, smiling whenever they saw dolphins, Rayleigh moving away from the side of the boat if she thought she saw a shark fin.

-x-

By the time they got back to the hotel, it was sunset, and she looked at the ocean, the blue water turning orange under the setting sun.

"It's beautiful." She told him. "You couldn't have picked a better place for a honeymoon."

He laughed, and turned her so that she was facing him. "I'm glad you like it." He told her, kissing her nose.

"Let's get back to the hotel room." She said, with a familiar glint in her eye. He laughed, knowing what she meant, and grabbed her hand as he led her towards the hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)