Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Fifty-Eight

"So what should we do today, Bri?" Ray asked when she walked into their kitchen the next day. Brian was making some breakfast, and she sat down at the island, her hands resting on top of her stomach.

"It's been awhile since you've gone shopping." He suggested. "And we could stand to get out of the house for a little while."

Her face brightened, and she nodded. He sat down at the counter, setting a plate of food in front of her. They started eating, and made basic small chit-chat. When they were done eating, Rayleigh went upstairs to find an outfit. When she came downstairs, Brian smiled at her choice of clothes.

"What?" She asked with a smile. "I haven't worn any Avenged march in awhile."

He shook his head, but crossed the bamboo wooden floor and kissed her lips before leading her out to the garage, where he started their new Escalade which they had gotten specifically for the babies. They drove for forty-five minutes through the Orange County traffic before they got to the mall. Brian opened her door, as he usually did these days, and they walked hand in hand into the large building.

Within four steps into the mall, Rayleigh squealed.

"What?" He asked, confused. She pointed towards what he knew to be her favorite store in the entire world--Hot Topic. She dragged him into the store, and within an hour, she had found numerous sets of baby clothes as well as a few for herself. Brian grinned at her selection, and they left the store, Brian carrying all four bags the woman at the counter had put them into.

"Hello, Rayleigh. It's been a long time," A distantly familiar voice said from behind them as they walked down the hall of the store. She turned around, not able to place a name with the voice, and Brian did as well. Her face flushed of all color when she saw who it was. She couldn’t believe she was seeing the man standing in front of her.

"What are you doing, Harold?" She asked angrily. "Are you following me or something?"

"I have as much right to be here at this mall as you do." He said snottily. "How have you been?"

"Just grand without you around," she told him, turning around to walk away.

"So he knocked you up?" Harold continued. That stopped her in her tracks. He did not just say that, she thought to herself angrily.

"What did you just say?" She spat. Harold smiled.’

"I said, he knocked you up? That's a pity; you'll never be able to be with a real man."

Rayleigh went to punch him, but Brian grabbed her wrist.

"It's not worth it, babe. Come on, let's just go. The guys are meeting up with us in a few at Pretzel Maker's."

Rayleigh simmered as she walked away from Harold, his smirk stuck in her brain.
"I thought he moved to New York or something," she muttered as they reached Pretzel Makers. Brian shrugged.

"It's okay, Ray. He can't hurt you anymore," he soothed her, kissing her lips as they made their order.

"Ewww. Get a room, you two!" Jimmy's voice rang out loud and clear as the rest of Avenged came over to them. Despite herself, Ray smiled, and hugged all the guys.

"You guys went to Hot Topic without us?" Leana's voice pouted. Ray nodded.

"It was the first store I saw, and you know me and Hot Topic," she said apologetically.

"It's okay. It's a forgivable sin." Leana said. "Now, let's eat."
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited for Grammatical Errors.