Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Sixty-One

"Brian!" Rayleigh screamed a few months after her father's sentencing. Upon hearing her scream, Brian ran up the stairs, to their bedroom, where he saw her hunched over in pain, a puddle of water between her feet on the floor. "My water broke. I think it's time," she said in a pained voice. He nodded as she started walking out of the room, and he grabbed the suitcase of clothes they'd packed for her earlier, and he followed her out to the car, and they drove to the closest hospital.

-x-
At The Hospital
-x-

"Ah, Mrs. Haner. So nice to see you again. How are you doing?" The doctor asked as they were wheeling her down to the maternity ward. She shot him a sarcastic look and took a deep breath.

"I'm just fuckin' peachy fuckin' keen! Get these babies out of me!" She screamed, another slew of words that would have made a sailor blush following that sentence flying out of her mouth. The doctor chuckled and she screamed in pain. They took her to a secluded room, and transferred her onto the bed.

"Alright, let me check," the doctor said as he looked up her hospital gown. As much as that displeased Brian, he couldn't do anything about it, and he just held Ray's hand.

"You're not dialated enough to push just yet. Take deep breaths. In, and out."

"Get me dilated then!" She screamed. "Get them out!”

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Haner, but that's not possible. Now take a deep breath."

She squeezed Brian's hand when the pain got worse, and since she was refusing to take any morphine or other painkillers, she knew it was only going to get worse the longer she was in labor.

-x-
Seventeen Hours Later
-x-

"Alright. She’s at ten," the doctor told her. She screamed, and did what he had not told her to do--she pushed, and he nodded. "Alright. Take another deep breath."

"Fuck!" She screamed as she took the breath. The doctor nodded, not paying attention to her language. In this ward, it was quite common.

"Alright. Push again."

She pushed as hard as she could, but she couldn't feel anything change. She took another deep breath, and the cycle continued for at least a half an hour before the doctor looked up with a smile.

"I can see the head. Push again," the doctor said. She squeezed Brian's hand so hard it turned purple, and the doctor nodded. There were a few seconds of brief silence, and then she heard a single wail. The doctor handed the baby to the nurse, who took it over to the baby station.

"Congratulations. Your first child is a little boy," the doctor said. "And his sibling is on his way. Push, Mrs. Haner."

She didn't think she could do it, but the look in Brian's eyes gave her the strength, and she pushed as hard as she could, screaming as she did so. The doctor pulled the baby out, and handed it to the nurse as well.

"You have a little boy, and he has a sister," the doctor smiled. By this time both babies had been taken care of by the nurse, and she brought the babies over to their mom and dad. The whole crew of Avenged Sevenfold was waiting in the hallway eagerly, and Brian told the doctor he could let them come in.

"So what's the prognosis?" Matt asked with a wide smile.

"You guys have a niece and a nephew." Rayleigh smiled contentedly.

"You were screaming enough. We thought they were dismembering you," Jimmy laughed. She glared at him.

"It was worth the pain," She said, looking at the now sleeping newborns.

"So have you figured out names yet?"

"Cayden James and Jaimee Lynn." Rayleigh said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited for Grammatical Errors.