Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Sixty-Nine

"Uh, so where exactly are we headed?" Rayleigh asked Brian as they drove to the airport. He gave her a clueless look.

"I have no idea. Your mom handed me two plane tickets and told me to be there by midnight," he said. "Gate 13, of course."

"I thought most airports skipped that gate." She murmured, turning on the radio. He laughed.

"Not superstitious are you, Ray?" He joked. She shook her head.

"No. Let's get going." She smiled.

-x-

When they arrived at the airport to Gate 13, a nice-looking man stood there waiting for them. "Ahh, Mr. and Mrs. Haner. We've been expecting you," he said, smiling. Rayleigh and Brian gave each other a confused look.

"What?" She asked him.

"It's a private flight, Mrs. Haner. Just the two of you, a concierge, and myself, the pilot," he said. "I presume you have your tickets on hand?" Brian handed the tickets to him, and he smiled. "Very well. We may head to your destination as soon as you are ready."

"Is there a bathroom on the plane?" She asked him. He smiled.

"There are a lot of things on the plane, Mrs. Haner. Including a bathroom."

She smiled. "Then we can head out now."

"Let us board the plane, then." He said to her, leading them onto the private jet and Rayleigh smiled at the interior.

"It's beautiful," she sighed, walking over to a chair and sitting down.

"The flight will be taking off shortly," the pilot told them, walking towards the front of the plane. Brian wrapped his arms around her, and smiled at her.

"This is the first time we've had real alone time in awhile," he whispered into her ear. She smiled at him.

"Let's find the bedroom," she agreed. He led her to the back, where he laid her on the bed, removing her clothes at the same time. He let his calloused hands travel her soft, bare skin, and smiled down at her, her fingers pulling his clothes off his built frame. She sat up and kissed his chest, before she roughly switched positions so that she was on top. They felt the plane move beneath them, signalling takeoff. He smiled up at her, and she grinned back, before lowering herself onto his ready member. She moaned loudly, and he smiled.

"I love it when you do that," he said, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, swallowing her moans.

-x-

After they had been in flight for about three hours, he looked at her. "Where in the world could she possibly be sending us?"

She gave Brian a shrug, pulling on her clothes again.

"I don't know. Knowing my mother, it could be anywhere, knowing my mother.”

Just then, the concierge entered the bedroom, a chipper smile on her face. "We will be landing shortly."

"Where are we going, exactly?"

She smiled. "You are going to Cancun," she said. "Prepare for landing."

Brian smiled at her, and she rolled her eyes.

"Cancun is a place I've always told her I wanted to go to," She explained. "She probably figured this was the beset chance for it."

He smiled. "Well, let's get ready for Cancun, then."
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited for Grammatical Errors.