Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Seventy-Four

"Brian?" Ray asked as she walked down the stairs to the dark living room. There were no lights on, no candles lit--nothing. The entire downstairs was completely dark, curtains drawn, windows and doors locked. When she looked to the couch she'd last seen Brian sitting at, he was not there. She sighed, and placed her hand to her forehead worriedly. Where would he be? In all the years they'd known each other, she'd never been upset enough at him to just leave him hanging like she had. She had no idea where he would go. Just when she was about to pull out her cell phone and call him, he stepped from the shadows of the east corner of the room.

"What, Ray?" He asked quietly, his voice hurt. She turned to see him standing there, and it was evident that he was neither angry nor hurt, but rather confused. She walked over to him, and when he opened his arms for her, she knew that she was forgiven. She hugged him and looked up at him.

"I never should have blown up at you like that. I'm sorry, Brian," she said into his chest. He rubbed her back, and smiled at her.

"Hey, it's alright. Everybody gets a little pissed off sometimes. And I had no right not to tell you. You deserved to know, and I shouldn't have kept it from you. I'm the one who should be sorry."

She laughed lightly and kissed his lips."What do you say we really forgive each other?" She asked with a smile on her lips. She looked at him and saw him smiling, and he picked her up off the ground.

"I like that idea. Basement," he growled, carrying her to said the basement, walking down a hall to one of the three guest rooms that had been set up, where Rayleigh had come up with the idea to put a wall of curtains, giving the impression that there was a wall of windows behind it, though the room was in the basement. He laid her on the bed, and she looked up at him.

"Whatever happened to talking problems out?" She asked with a smile. He grinned at her as he pulled off his shirt.

"The makeup sex is what happened," he joked, kissing her from her jawline down to the hollow of her throat and back up again. She moaned at him, and tangled his hands in her hair.

"I love how you do that." she whispered hoarsely. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Do what?" He taunted.

"That." She repeated when he started lightly biting at her neck again. "You're some kind of biting god."

He chuckled throatily. Then, slowly, his hands began to travel down from her hips to the top of her pants, and she squirmed impatiently as he teased her by barely letting his fingertips into the rim of her jeans. "What's wrong?" He asked her innocently.

"You're not moving fast enough," she complained jokingly. He growled, and with one deft movement, her pants were on the floor by the bed, and her lacy red panties were in two parts in a corner.

"That better?" He asked as his hands then began moving up her shirt. She gave him a lusty look, and smiled.

"Much," she said. He kissed her lips, and then in a miraculous move on both of their parts, he managed to get her shirt off without parting their lips. His fingers found the snap to her bra, and unclipped it quickly, letting her breasts spill out into his hands. He looked at her, his eyes completely dilated, and then began leaving a fiery trail of kisses all along her body.

"Oh my God, Brian." She moaned, her hips rising up off the comforter of the bed. Ray gripped the edges of the bed as Brian's mouth moved from her abdomen to her netherlands. Just before his tongue darted out to touch her most secretive spot, he looked up at her, making her toss her head back. As he went to work, her grip on the blankets tightened, until her knuckles were bone white.

"Come for me, Ray," he murmured to her. At those four words, she couldn't do anything but, and he smiled up at her once she was done. He slid back up her body, and he kissed her lips, letting her taste herself on his lips.

"That felt so good," she whispered, unable to get her voice above that. He smiled at her, and then without warning and keeping his gaze directly on hers, he thrust himself into her, beginning at first a slow pace, and then finding a fast, almost hectic, rhythm. She threw her head back against the pillow and screamed his name out as she came for a second time around him, and he followed suite. A few seconds later, Brian collapsed against her on the bed, and pulled her to his bare chest.

"That may be the best sex we've had," he said to her, kissing her lips. She nodded in agreement, and then closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest, falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited for Grammatical Errors.