Status: Completed, after eleven months and four days. XD

Baby Just Say Yes

Chapter Seventy-Six

"Uh...hi," the one standing in front, whom Rayleigh recognized as Charlie Scene said a little shyly. Rayleigh smirked, and then rested her head on Brian's shoulder.

"You're Ray, right?" Scene asked, looking at her. She nodded and sighed.

"Yeah, that would be me," she said.

"She's the one we're supposed to protect?" Scene asked Abby, who nodded. "She looks like she could kick our asses!"

"I probably could," Rayleigh said with a smile too sweet to be real kindness. She was obviously annoyed with her mother, and she wanted them to know about it. "But mother dearest insisted."

"Ah, it's one of those situations," another one of them, Deuce, said with a smile. "Anyways, are we coming in or what?"

Rayleigh nodded, and Abby stepped aside to let them into the house. "Alright. I'll show you to your rooms," Abby said, taking them down the stairs. Brian gave Rayleigh a weird look.

"Why's she sticking them in the basement?" He asked her.

"I have no idea," she muttered. "You'd think she'd make them sleep outside our doors or something."

Deciding it would be the nice thing to do, Rayleigh and Brian followed them to the basement, and then watched as Rayleigh assigned Charlie and Deuce to the biggest of the guest bedrooms, then J-Dog and Da Kurlzz to another of them. That left only J3T and Funny man, who were staying in the smallest guest room in the basement. She had no idea how this arrangement was going to work, but she hoped it didn’t make their situation any more stressful than it already was.