The Christmas Angel

Present

Frank was expecting many things to happen when he walked into the bathroom. Gerard jumping on him and pinning him to the wall with kisses wasn’t one of them. However, Frank defiantly wasn’t complaining.
Gerard sucked on Frank’s neck hoping to leave a mark, he would worry about the consequences later. Frank on the other hand was shaking. What if someone saw them? What if Lindsey somehow found out? This wasn’t the innocent kiss they shared on the bed earlier that morning. These kisses were purely lust filled and testosterone fueled, and though he tried his hardest to hold them back Frank let out a few low moans.
“Oh Geeeeeeeeeerard.” Frank silently screamed. “What brought this on?”
This had made Gerard laugh. “You think this is something? I haven’t even given you your present yet.”

“And what’s that?” Frank asked, trying to sound sexy. However all he sounded like was a man who wanted more.

“The best blowjob you’ve ever gotten.” Gerard smirked detaching his lips from Frank’s neck -he thoroughly pleased with his work.

Frank was speechless. Never in his life had someone just offered to give him a blowjob. It usually took hours of begging or a few twenties out of his pocket. Needless to say, as Gerard pulled down Frank’s jeans, Frank felt a pang of embarrassment of how much of a loser he was when it came to the sex world.

“Frank.” Gerard whispered. “I want you so bad. “

“I want you too, Gerard, so bad.”

“This is all we can do though.” Gerard said sternly as he started tugging on Frank’s boxers. “Having sex in this bathroom would be kinky.”

Frank decided to not point out that giving someone a blowjob in a diner is just as bad, but instead decided to ask something that was bothering him.

“Gerard, what are we going to do if someone walks in here?” Frank asked making Gerard smile knowingly.

“Look behind you.”

In the heat of the moment Frank didn’t realize he was against the door. If anyone was going to try and come in they were going to hear some pretty intense noises.

“Frank!” Gerard said excitedly. “You’re fucking huge!”

Frank blushed. He knew he had to be redder then an apple. Though some of the women he had been with had told him that before, Frank thought they were just being polite, if you could consider that polite.

“Oh erm, thanks.” Frank mumbled. He never thought he could feel this self conscious and horny at the same time.

Gerard grinned with only one emotion going through his mind, or more so his body. Fast and boldly Gerard attached his lips to Franks slit and swirled his tongue around it, making Frank moan once more. Getting the results he wanted, Gerard took Frank into him as much as he could.

Frank knew he would only last a few minutes if that. He was getting harder by the moment and Gerard’s face was practically orgasmic. It would make even the straightest of men get excited.

Gerard on the other hand could feel Frank getting harder and larger, and that just turned him on that much more. Gerard sucked as passionately as he could, though he realized he needed to do something with his hands. He decided he would make himself useful and he used his hands to tenderly massage Frank’s balls. When Frank’s hips buckled and he screamed with pleasure Gerard knew he was doing it right.

“Geer… Gerard?” Frank whispered as if it was hard to speak .

Gerard looked up, never detaching himself from Frank.

I’m gonna…I’m gonna come!” Frank warned as the precum started to leak.
Only a minute later a warm load shot into Gerard’s mouth, and although it wasn’t the best tasting thing in the world, Gerard swallowed Frank’s entire load without a single complaint.

“That was amazing!” Frank said, wiping the sweat from his brow.

“Really?” Gerard asked excitedly. “That was the first blowjob I’ve ever given!”

“I would have never known.” Frank replied. In truth if Gerard hadn’t said anything, Frank would have thought Gerard had given thousands of blowjobs before. After this amazing day it was hard to remember that Gerard had a wife at home and was supposedly “straight.”

“Do you think anyone heard?” Frank asked anxiously.

“Honestly? Gerard giggled.”I’d be willing to bet the band on it, but it was worth it.”

“Oh Gerard.” Frank said as love for the man in front of him filled his heart.

As Gerard smiled back, Frank saw something he thought he’d never see. He saw love in Gerard’s eyes. Love for him. It was better then any present Frank could have asked for under the tree. He felt like screaming with joy. As good as the blowjob he just received was, he would have traded it ,and any he would ever receive, if he could just live ten minutes of his life with the happiness he felt at this moment.

“But err, Frank we better stay in here for a few more minutes.” Gerard said nervously.

“Why?” Frank asked, oblivious to anything but Gerard.

“Because do you know how many people are probably on the other side of the door?” Frank sighed. Talk about a mood killer.

“Okay then if you want I could help you bring that boner down.”

Gerard laughed. “I really don’t think we need any more attention drawn to ourselves. If this makes the six o’ clock news I’m gonna kill you Frank.”

“I’m going to chose to ignore that sentence.” Frank teased. “What are you going to do about little Gerard?”

“Well, I’ll do what I do best.” Gerard answered walking into the stall.

“I can’t even watch?” Frank whined. He was surprising himself more and more today.

“Nope, you can listen though. It’s your punishment for not blowing me.”

“You’re a fucking tease, Gerard.”

“I know!” Gerard winked, closing the stall behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So erm, this is the first blowjob scene I've ever written. (whoopie?)

I would appreciate any constructive criticism anyone could give me. :x