The Christmas Angel

I Need Strength.

Frank reclined silently in his bed. He was sure Gerard and his wife were in their bedroom fucking currently, but to be honest he couldn’t bring himself to care. This was the first time in months he was in a real bed and he was defiantly going to take advantage of the comfort he hadn’t had since they had recorded the Black Parade. Anyway, he couldn't fret over it. If he had Genevieve’s help maybe it wouldn’t be Lindsey in bed with Gerard…

Suddenly a figure popped in front of Frank.

“You called?” A voice - sounding like a chorus of bells- asked.

“I didn’t call you!” Frank yelled, shocked.

“You didn’t? Oh you must have thought about me.” Genevieve explained smugly.

Frank rolled his eyes. “I was thinking on how I might be able to fuck Gerard with your help.”

“That’s lovely.” Genevieve made a face. “Love to know my powers are being put to good use.”

“I could say something, but I already gave you the mental picture of me fucking another man so I’ll leave it at that.” Frank began to laugh.

“Good.” She stopped talking suddenly. “You know, I think we could be really good friends Mr. Iero.”

“Oh really?” Frank smirked. “Well I think so too. For an angel I think you’re pretty bitchin.”

“I’m glad to know I’m so ‘bitchin’” Genevieve joked with Frank.”

“Frank?” Another female voice called from outside his door. “Who are you talking to?”

“Fuck.” Frank whispered, motioning for Genevieve to hide.

“Gotcha.” Genevieve nodded and promptly disappeared.

“Frank…?” Lindsey asked, opening his door.

“Uhh, yeah?” Frank stretched his arms as if he was covering up the angel that was just in the room.

Who were you just talking to?” Lindsey practically demanded. “And you better not say you weren’t talking because I heard you!”

“I was calling my mom.” Frank answered, pulling out his cell phone.”

“Yeah okay, like I believe that bullshit.” Lindsey said venomously. “I know you weren’t talking to your mom, and while I'm at it I better tell you, I know you have the hots for my husband so you better back off.”

“What the fuck do you mean?” Frank stuttered.

“You heard me. Back off, or pay.” She frowned. “I don’t want to be a bitch, Frank, but I love him, and I’m not letting you steal him away from me.”

“Look, I’m not looking to steal anyone. I just wanted to have a nice Christmas.” He sighed. “And Gerard is my best friend.”

“I really don’t care, as long as Gerard wants you here, I want you here, but don’t push it or I don’t care what the fuck Gerard wants. You’re out of here.” Lindsey ranted, closing the door.

“Genevieve.” Frank silently called. “I need you now.”

“Yes?” She reappeared in a second.

“Please, I wish for the strength to not go off on Gerard’s wife and get myself kicked out of his house.” Frank wished.

A white light appeared and blinked.

“You’re wish is granted.”

“Good.” Frank replied. “Now I just need a good nap.”

“I understand. See you tomorrow, Frank.” Genevieve said, disappearing.

“Oh, Gerard.” Frank sighed, taking advantage of his bed once again. “Please, let this all be worth it.”