Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Uno.

I looked around my house-er mansion, I suppose. It was a mess. I guess that is what I get for living with four messy rock stars and three of my best friends. Maylene is my name although I have about a zillion nick names. I live with Avenged Sevenfold and like I said, only four of them live here. Matt and Val got married not too long ago and moved out.

I sighed, “CASSANDRA?” Her stuff was all over the living room floor.

I heard her stomp down the stairs.

“What?”

I just pointed at all of her stuff and she laughed at me.

“Quit having a conniption. I don’t understand why you’re freaking out on me. Just chill.”

“Chill? Lexi is bringing Kristen freaking Stewart over and I don’t want this place to be a pig sty.”

She rolled her eyes and started picking up her stuff. It was mainly her clothes. We all got drunk last night and Cass usually loses her clothes when that happens….especially if rum is involved.

“Kristen is Bella in Twilight, right?” Cassi asked.

“Mhmm.”

“How does Lexi know her?”

“She met Kristen when she played in The Messengers,” I replied.

“Oh, that’s cool.”

Twenty minutes later, Lexi came waltzing through the door with Kristen.

“Kristen, this is one of my roommates/best friends, Maylene,” Lexi said pointing to me.

“Hey, welcome to our crazy house….seriously….” I laughed.

Kristen laughed, “Thanks for having me.”

A second after that, I heard a really loud thump and a stream of curses. Brian had tumbled down the stairs and I started laughing hysterically.

“Bri, are you okay?” I asked as I choked back another fit of giggles.

“Fuck. Yeah, it’s your fault. I tripped over one of those heals of yours,” He replied.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, oh.”

“Just ignore Brian. He can be a bit of a drama queen,” I said.

Brian laughed, “I’ll show you drama queen.”

He advanced at me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

‘’BRIAN! PUT ME DOWN NOW!” I screamed beating his back with my fist. That was stupid of me because Brian is built like steel.

“Oh you want me to put you down?”

“Yes.”

I heard the door open and he walked over to the pool.

Splash. Into the fucking freezing water I go.

“Asshole.”

“Meh. You love me.”

I wiped the running mascara away, “Only because you’re dating my best friend.”

He just laughed and left me there in the water.

Kristen walked out with some towels for me.

“Here, he’s an ass for doing that to you,” Kristen said.

I nodded, “I’m use to it though. I’ve been living with these boys for two years now, so you just have to deal with the stupid shit they do.”

“I would have them all killed by now.” She gave me a hand and helped me out of the water, then I handed me a towel. I wrapped up in it and then dried my feet with the other one she brought out for me.

I let Kristen walk in before me and Zacky was in the kitchen.

“What happened?” he asked.
“Stupid Brian threw me in the pool.”

I smirked at Zacky and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the cheek, successfully getting his clothes damp.

“Maylene, I just had a shower,” He whined.

Kristen watched on in amusement.

“You’ll live.”

“You know, I think you and I will be best friends,” Kristen said as she followed me up to my room.

“I hope so. You seem really chill and down to earth.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”