Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Diez

Everyone spent the next few hours trying to get me out of my room and they weren’t succeeding.

“I got rid of Lexi if it makes you feel any better. She’s gone,” Zacky yelled from the other side of the door. That sentence got me to open the door.

“Really Zack?” I asked.

“Yes, you’re not a whore Maylene. You just don’t know what you want yet,” He replied, walking into my room and closing the door behind him. I had walked back to my bed and lay down. This caused Zacky to do the same and he wrapped his arms around me.

“You don’t get it Zack. I like Rob. He’s a total sweetheart, but he’s leaving soon. I already feel attached to him and that isn’t good. At least with Padge I know it was just sex because he doesn’t like me. I hurt Rob and I killed Kristen’s relationship because I got her high and drunk.”

“She chose to do that and it’s not like you could really stop yourself from kissing her. You were out of it.”

“Ugh, I really need to call her and see if she’s okay.” I grabbed my phone and found her number before hitting send. It went straight to voice mail.

“Hey this is Kristen. I’m busy making up with my boyfriend at the moment. Maylene, I’m not mad at you. Leave me a message and I’ll call you back later.”

I laughed as I left her a message, “Kristen, I’m glad you aren’t mad at me and you guys are making up. Have fun and call me later. Bye.”

“Make up sex?” Zacky asked.

“Probably.” I snuggled back into his arms as I dropped my phone on the floor.

“May? Can I talk to you?” Padge asked through the door. I sat up again and told him he could come in. Zacky got up and walked out, leaving us alone.

“I’m sorry I caused you drama with Rob and Kristen.”

“Padge, it isn’t your fault. Last night we were drunk and high. This morning….I don’t know.”

“Yeah, me either. I just want to know if you think about all of this the same way I do; just sex with no strings attached.”

I nodded and sighed in relief, “That’s exactly the way I feel about it. Padge, don’t get me wrong, you’re hot, but I just don’t like you like that.”

“Good, I’m glad we’re on the same page. Now you need to call your friends and work it out with them.”
“Well, Kristen is taken care of, but I’m worried about Rob. I hurt his feelings, really bad.”

“Just go apologize to him, love. That’s all you can do.”

I hugged him, “Thanks Padge.”

“No problem, darling.”

Padge left my room and I got cleaned up. The guys had left Kristen’s house and were staying in a hotel. When I got there though, I was met with a surprise.

“Rob left for Seattle about two hours ago. He said that he wanted to be there earlier,” Taylor said as I stood inside the room he did share with Rob.

“Why?” I managed to choke out.

Taylor shrugged, “He just said he wanted an earlier start.”

“Great,” I sighed and left. I went back to my house, but I didn’t go inside. I walked down to the spot on the beach.

There sat Rob, watching the sunset.

“Robert?” I called. He turned toward me.

“Taylor said you left for Seattle. Have you been here the whole time?” I asked.

“Pretty much. I canceled my flight because I didn’t want to leave us on bad terms.”

“I’m so sorry Rob. I know I’m a whore…I really am. It’s just that I don’t know what I want anymore because it’s so hard for me.”

“I was completely out of line when I called you that. You are not a whore. Lexi was just putting thoughts into my head that weren’t true. I could hear her and Zacky yelling all the way out here, so I know she’s gone.”

Rob pulled me into a hug and kissed my temple.

“So, friends again?” I asked.

“Of course. Oh and by the way, I know you were out of it last night, but you’re not too bad of a kisser.”

I blushed, “Suck up.”

“Come on, let’s go back to your house.”

“Sounds good to me.”

At least our friendship was still intact. Now if only I could tell him that I had a crush on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

College is killing me, just to let you guys know.
:[

AVENGED SEVENFOLD in exactly a week!
Woot, so excited.
Chattanooga baby!