Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Once

Time flew by and before we all knew it, we were saying good-bye to everyone at the airport. Bullet had left two days ago, so in the house it would just be the regular people.

The cast’s flight had been called and the only person I had left to say good-bye to was Rob.

Rob pulled me into a tight hug, “I’ll miss you. I’ll call and text when I can, okay?”

“Okay, I’ll miss you too.”

“You’re practically my best friend now, Maylene. You’re amazing.” Rob smiled.

I just blushed and kissed his cheek before watching him walk into the terminal to get on his flight.

“Awe, our bestie is sad,” Cassi said as I got into Jimmy’s Range Rover.

“Yeah, I’ll miss everyone, mainly Rob,” I replied.

“I know, you like him,” Jimmy said and I nodded.

We got back to the house and I walked into my room. Zacky was sitting on my bed.

“Shit, Zack, you scared me to death,” I said.

“Sorry baby girl. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Pssh whatever,” I replied.

Zacky wrapped his arms around my waist as I tried to fix my hair.

“Zack?” I asked. He turned me around so that I was looking at him.

Then he leaned down and kissed me. I pushed him away.

“Zack, no. I already told you that what we had was over a long time ago. Get out.”

He rolled his eyes, “May…”

“No, Zack. Out.”

He finally complied with my wishes and walked out of my room.

I sat down on my bed and cried. Brandi and Cassi immediately showed up at my door.

“What’s wrong?” Brandi asked, knowing that I only cry when things are really fucked up.

“Zacky kissed me.”

“What?!” Cassi asked.
“Yeah….”I trailed off.

“Did you kiss him back?” Brandi asked.

“I pushed him away. I can’t do this Brandi.”

“Well, don’t. It’s that simple,” Cassi replied.

“You want some ice cream?” Brandi asked.

I nodded and we ended up having a girl’s night in my room. It was awesome just getting to hang out with my besties.