Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Quince

“So that was really nice,” Rob muttered.

I just nodded my head and Rob pulled me onto his lap.

“So, um, I know that we don’t really know each other that well just yet, but you know I want to get to know you. “

“Well, I wanna get to know you, too.”

“So, we know each other’s birthdays and stuff like that, but I want to know about your family.”

I smiled, “Well, I’m originally from Georgia. Cassi and Brandi are too. They moved out here first and then I followed shortly after them. I have an older brother and a younger sister. My brother and I don’t get along too well because I moved in with the guys. He thinks it’s slutty that I live with them, which makes no sense, but whatever. He wasn’t too happy when I got pregnant either. His name is Jason, but everyone calls him Jase. He’s 28 and my sister, Annabelle, is 15. Anna and I are really close. The guys treat her like a little sister. My mom and dad are still married; they have been together for 31 years.”

“Well, that’s cool.”

“And what about you?” I asked.

“Well, I was born in London. I grew up acting and modeling. My sisters actually used to dress me up like a girl, believe it or not. They called me Claudia. Elizabeth is 25 and Victoria is 27, so I’m the youngest. My middle name is Thomas….”

“Thomas? Hm, that’s interesting. My middle name is Cheyann.”

“I really like that.”

I just shrugged, “Anything else I should know about you, Mr. Movie Star?”

“Haha, um, my mum and dad are Clare and Robert. I’m 6’1, which you probably knew that….and I’m a Taurus.”

“Haha, oh boy, I’m a Leo. Leo’s and Taurus’ are an interesting combination.”

“So, we’re basically in for a wild ride?”

I nodded my head yes.

“Hm, sounds fun.”

I bit my lip and smirked at him.