Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Dieciseis

That week I spent with Rob was utterly amazing, sadly, it ended way too fast. I had just gotten back home and things were already chaotic at the house. Jimmy and Cassi were fighting, which was unusual. I couldn’t even tell you what they were arguing about, although they were screaming so everyone in the house could hear them.

“What the hell is wrong with them?” I asked to nobody in particular.

“I really don’t know. Something happened last night when they were out at the movies and this has been going on since,” Brandi replied, “I’m glad you’re home though. How was the trip?”

“Amazing, Rob is such a sweetheart. We’re not dating yet, so don’t ask.”

“Good kisser?”

“Amazing…”

“Better than Zack?” Brandi asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh come on, Brandi, seriously?” I asked.

“Yeah, seriously.”

“Yes. I mean, Zack’s kisses are great, but Rob just has the whole dirty rough boy thing going for him and it’s so damn hot.”

“Haha, I agree.”

“Agree with what?” Brian asked, wrapping his arms around Brandi.

“Oh, uh, that apples are better than peaches,” I lied.

“Uh-huh. Sure,” He replied and rolled his eyes.

I laughed, “Alright, well, I’m going up to my room.”

Brandi just nodded and I started walking upstairs. I was about halfway to my room when a high heeled flew past my head and almost hit Jimmy.

“What the hell Cass? Now you’re throwing shoes?” I asked, clearly confused.

“Sorry, I was aiming at Jimmy.”

“Well, you missed by two inches.”

“Babe, I already told you that I was sorry and I didn’t mean it,” Jimmy called from his place in the hallway.

“Yeah right. I’ll believe you when hell freezes over. That slut was all over you and you did nothing,” Cassi retorted.

I just raised my eyebrows and walked on into my room.

“Zack, what are you doing in here?” I asked.

“I missed you Maylene. I’m glad you’re home,” Zack replied, hugging me.

“Zack?”

“I really really missed you.”

“We’ve already had this conversation, Zacky.”

He pursed his lips before he replied, “Just one more night Maylene, and I swear, I’ll leave you alone about everything. Then you can be with Rob.”

I bit my lip. You know the angel and devil debates people sometimes have? I was having one of those at the moment.

You know you want him just one more time Bad Maylene called.

Don’t listen to her she’s crazy. You will only hurt yourself and Rob if you do this. Good Maylene said.

Just one night….you know you want to remember how his piercings feel against your skin. Just do it. Rob is never gonna know. Bad Maylene said again.

I sighed. Bad Maylene won this time.

“Okay, just one more night.”

Zacky smirked and locked my door.

I knew I’d regret this in the morning…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad bad Maylene.
What are we going to do with her?
She slept with Zacky again.