Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Veintiuno

Maylene’s POV

It felt nice to hug Rob again. I felt safe in his arms.

“I really missed you,” Rob whispered in my ear.

I smiled, “I missed you too.”

We stood around and talked for a few minutes before Rob took my hand and led me away from everyone.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Back to my hotel…..you and I need to talk some stuff over,” Rob replied.

“Okay, let me text JB and tell him.”

Leaving with Rob. I’ll get a ride home. later.

That took all of five seconds to do and I had climbed into the taxi Rob had waiting on us. It didn’t take long to get to the hotel and we walked up to his room.

I looked around his room, “It’s pretty nice.”

“Thanks,” he replied.

“So, what about what’s her face?”

“August? I really don’t know. We never shared a room anyway, so hopefully she’s gone,” Rob replied.

“Oh, good.”

It was awkwardly silent for about ten minutes.

“So….” Rob trailed off.

I bit my lip and looked over at him at the same time he looked at me and we locked eyes.

Rob then scooted over on the bed so he was sitting next to me.

“Would you be to terribly upset if I said I really wanted to kiss you right now?” He asked.

I smiled, “No, go for it.”

So he went for it.

He placed his hands on my face to bring me closer before he pressed his lips against my own. It went slow at first and then the kisses became needy. Our tongues battled for dominance before I finally gave up and had to pull away.

We were both completely breathless by that point.

“I don’t understand why you say you’re always nervous about your kissing skills. I love kissing you,” I blushed.

“I love kissing you too. And it’s cute when you blush. Come here.” He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pecked his lips again and he smiled into the kiss.

“So, I think I’ve waited long enough for you. Do you want to be with me?”

“Of course I want to be with you. Rob, I really don’t know how to explain how much you mean to me. These last few months have been torture and I wish I could have been there for you through all of the New Moon drama. Those werewolf boys have nothing on my sexy vampire. I can promise you that,” I said looking up at him.

“Hah, that means a lot, babe. I think I get what you mean though. I was trying to get over you by dating August, but I kept comparing her to you. And she could never compare to you, ever. You’re pretty much amazing.”

I just smiled at that because I didn’t know what to say, but Rob is finally mine.

“So about Zacky?”

“Well, Zacky and Gena got back together. I hooked them back up because I wanted to show them that I really was over Zacky and that maybe they would work out this time. So, that’s what is up with that drama. Um, Jimmy and Cassi are over for now…..Val is pregnant.”

“Wow, I missed a lot.”

“Mhmm, you did, but we will get you caught up on it.” I leaned up and kissed on the cheek before settling back into his arms.

“I really missed us.”

“Me too, Rob. Me too.”

I ended up falling asleep in his arms and I had some really good dreams that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]
Cuteness.
Oh and now, because I'm pretty happy with my life at the moment, there will probably be more cute chapters...and some drama of course.