Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Veintiocho

It’s about a week into the tour. Things are going great, and I’m having fun with my boys. Acey is really fun to be around, and his band is awesome.

“Maylene, can you do my hair?” Brandi asked.

“Yep, sit down girlie.”

It didn’t take me long at all to do her hair.

“So, are you seeing Rob tonight since we’re here?” she asked.

I shrugged, “I really wanted to see the show and see Rob, but I think I’m going to surprise him.”

“Sounds good.”

I started getting ready when Acey stopped by for a second.

“Hey, I really hope everything works out for you Maylene,” Acey said as he stood in the doorway.

“Thanks, and I do too. I really miss Rob, and I love him…..I don’t want to lose him.”

“I don’t think you will. Have fun.” He hugged me, and walked away.

I had the address to Rob’s hotel room, so I borrowed JB’s car, and went on my way. I wasn’t going to lie, I was nervous.

I pulled into the hotel parking lot, and got out of the car. I took a deep breath before I walked into the lobby.

“Hi, um, I’m Maylene Winston, Rob Pattinson’s girlfriend. I need his room number. He doesn’t know I’m coming, so can I please have it?” I asked

“Um, well, I don’t really believe you. I mean, I can’t just give that info out to just anyone,” the clerk said. Her nametag said Angie.

“Look, Angie, I can show you my I.D and everything.” I pulled out my wallet and showed her my license. She still looked annoyed with me, and it was getting on my nerves.

“Maylene?” I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Kellan.

“Hey, how are you?” I asked as I hugged him.

“Great, how are you?”

“Good, I came to surprise Rob.”
“Well, he should be here. Come on, and I’ll get you into his room.”

I smirked at Angie before following Kellan.

“Well, I’ll leave you to it. Here is a key to his room. We all have a spare to each other’s room for some reason.”

“Alrighty.” I hugged Kellan, and he walked away.

I bit my lip, and took a deep breath before I stuck the key in the door, and opened it.

I could never be prepared for what I saw in Rob’s room. I shook my head and tried not to cry as I looked at Rob and Kristen, more than likely naked, wrapped in each other’s arms. My heart sunk into my stomach and I shut the door. It took all I had to not fall over as I walked down to the lobby. I caught Kellan again as he walked into the lobby.

“Did you know?” I asked, tears falling down my face.

He looked guilty, “We all knew.”

“Why would you guys betray me? Why would he betray me? I thought he loved me.”

“He fell in love with her, Maylene.”

“Oh, so I get the fucking excuse that he fell in love with her? That is such fucking bullshit. You know what? I’m going back up there and waking their nasty no good asses up.”

I left Kellan looking shocked as I stormed back up to Rob’s room. I flung open the door, startling both of them.

“HOW COULD YOU?!” I screamed.

“Maylene, listen, I’m so sorry you found out like this,” Rob tried to explain.

“No, shut up. I trusted both of you. Hell, I trusted the whole fucking cast….and look who got screwed over. Fuck you Rob. And fuck you Kristen. I don’t ever want to see you again, Rob. Have fun fucking Kristen, because it won’t last.”

Rob just looked at me, and Kristen looked like a fish out of water. Neither one of them tried to defend themselves. Figures though. I’m done with this shit.

I walked out of that hotel room with my head held high, but I was hurt. I mean, I know Rob and I had issues, but I loved him. I don’t know why they think it’s okay to cheat on me.

I tried not to cry or wreck as I drove back to the venue. The guys will be pissed.

I walked inside of the venue and to the backstage area. The guys took one look at me and knew something was wrong.

“It’s over….he cheated,” I choked back tears. Jimmy was the first one to hug me, and then the rest of the guys followed.

I don’t know what to do.

FUCK.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might write an epilogue in a few minutes, or try to anyway to tie up all the ends.
:]