Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Tres

Ten minutes later and I was at Kristen’s house. I got my bag out of my car and then walked to the door. I knocked and Michael answered the door.

“Hey,” He said.

I just smiled as I followed him into the house.

Kristen greeted me with the three guys following her.

“Shit girl, what happened to your eye?” Kristen asked.

“Is it that bad?” I asked.

Kristen nodded and took my bag, setting it down next to the couch. I plopped down in the recliner close to the T.V.

“Lexi got mad and threw a punch at me.”

“Why? I’m assuming that’s why you’re here now, right? Oh and I’m Taylor, by the way,” Taylor said.

“Maylene.”

“And that’s Robert and Kellan. Anyway back to the story,” Kristen said.

“Lexi found out that Zacky and I had a past together. She wasn’t too pleased that we’re best friends now….and Brandi told her about it. Brandi thought Lexi knew so she was just making conversation I guess.”

“What kind of past?” Michael pried.

“We dated for like seven months. Our relationship moved way too fast and I got pregnant. Some crazy girl was pissed because I was with Zacky and pushed me down a flight of stairs. I miscarried when I was four months.”

“Wow, I’m sorry,” Kristen said hugging me.

I shrugged, “It was hard at first, but I’m okay now. It happened when I first moved out here, two years ago.”

“At 18? Wow…” Kellan trailed off.

Taylor and Robert were being extremely quiet.

I shrugged again and the topic was thankfully moved off of me.

We all decided to watch a movie and I was sitting in between Taylor and Robert. We were watching The Hills Have Eyes 2. I love horror movies and gore, but this movie was just odd. I really didn’t feel like seeing brains everywhere. When that part came on, I hid my head behind Robert’s shoulder and he looked over at me.

“You okay?”

I just nodded. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me, letting me rest my head on his chest. I knew I would end up falling asleep on him, but I didn’t expect him to carry me to the guest room. He’s really sweet and I think I have a fan girl crush.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really love this story, like you have no idea.
:]