Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Cuatro

I was woken up the next morning by the sun shining through the window. I sighed as I looked at my phone, it was only ten am. I slowly made my way out of bed and changed clothes before I went downstairs.

“Sleeping beauty is awake,” Taylor said.

I just rolled my eyes and sat down at the table, “It’s too fucking early.”

“Not a morning person?” Robert asked. God, him and that accent…..it makes me want to jump him.

“Not at all.”

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

One New Text Message: Zacky V
When are you coming home? Lexi has cooled off some…..

When she is ready to apologize to me. I typed back.

I set my phone down on the table as Robert sat down a plate of food in front of me.

“Thank you,” I said to him.

He shrugged, “No problem.”

I ate my breakfast without any interruptions from Zack, thank God.

“I think I’m going to head home….see what drama is going on in the house,” I said.

“Okay, well, you know you’re welcome here anytime,” Kristen said hugging me.

“Thanks,” I replied. I had gotten my bag and took it out to the car earlier.

I gave everyone a hug and walked out to my car. It didn’t take long to get back to the house, which was surprisingly because PCH is usually backed up for hours.

When I got home, I got my stuff out of the car and walked inside.

“I am so sorry about yesterday. I was totally out of line,” Lexi apologized.

“Yeah, you were. You had no right to punch me Lexi. I have a black eye now, thanks,” I replied and rolled my eyes. I pushed past her and walked up to my room. I put my dirty clothes into the hamper and lay down on my bed.

That’s the last thing I remember and then I woke up to see Zacky of all people sitting on my computer chair.

“What do you want Zacky?” I croaked out before clearing my throat.

“I want you to accept Lexi’s apology.”

“Not just yet.”

“Why not?”

“Because what she did was wrong Zack. You know I don’t let people walk all over me anymore.”

“Ugh! You’re so God Damn stubborn!” He stormed out of my room and then I heard Lexi and Zack yelling down stairs.

“Great,” I muttered.

I really didn’t want to hear them argue tonight.