Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Ocho

It was a couple of hours later and the guys from Bullet had shown up. I was currently lying across Padge and Moose’s laps, coming up with a nickname for Matt Tuck. I guess I will just call him Tuck because everyone I know is fucking named Matt.

“Here May, have some Vodka,” Mattie B said. I took the cup away from him and sat up.

“You did mix it with something right?” I asked.

“Yeah, Red Bull,” Mattie replied.

“Sweet,” I said and then downed the cup. Moose just laughed while Padge shook his head.

“Come dance with me, Padge,” I said sitting up.

“Alright, love, come on,” He replied.

Love Game by Lady GaGa came blasting out of the stereo as we starteddancing grinding. I love dancing with Padge, he makes it so much fun.

“Want something else to drink?” I nodded my head yes.

Kristen then made her way over to me.

“Hey girl,” She said.

“Hey,” I replied.

“Having fun?”

I nodded.

“Robert looks like he’s about to kill someone with the way you were dancing with that guy.”

“What?” I asked surprised.

“Yeah, he’s brooding.”

“Right….he looks fine to me,” I replied, pointing over to Rob. He was dancing with one of Val’s friends.

“Ugh, well he was,” Kristen said and shook her head.

“Here’s your drink. You wanna go smoke?” Padge asked.

“Sure, Kristen, you wanna come with?”

She nodded enthusiastically and followed us to the basement. Moose, Tuckie and Jimmy were already down there.

“Two girls and four guys, oh well, pass me the bong,” I said to Moose.

That was the last thing I remember happening.

“Ugh, fuck,” I whined as I rubbed sleep out of my eyes. I noticed I was lying on top of someone; that someone being Padge. I looked around to see that Kristen was next to me, Jimmy and Tuck were on the sofa, while Moose was nowhere to be found.

I shook Padge awake so I could get out of his arms. He grunted and just turned over after he let me go. I rolled my eyes and slowly got up from the floor.

My head was pounding and I couldn’t remember what happened last night. I walked up stairs and into the kitchen. Moose was sitting at the table.

“What happened last night?” I asked sitting next to him.

“You don’t remember?”

I shook my head no and he laughed at me.

“Well, after we smoked you and Kristen walked upstairs and started harassing Rob, you kissed him, by the way,” He paused to see my shocked face, “then you guys came back down to the basement.”

“And?”

“Well, you guys drank and smoked some more, then you started making out with Padge and apparently Kristen wanted in on it, so she kissed him. You guys were trying to kiss him at one time and just ended up sharing him, and, we also got a little girl on girl action.”

I put my head in my hands, “I made out with Kristen?”

“Oh yeah, and it was hot.”

“Shit…I’m never letting her do anything ever again. She has a boyfriend who she’s been with for over two years.”

“Shit, well, I guess she’s screwed.”

“Yeah, I’ll go get her up. Moose, did Padge and I do anything else?”

“Um…..” He trailed off.

“Tell me the truth.”

“Well, you guys did disappear into your room for about two hours, so I don’t know. Just try to remember.”

I nodded and then walked back down stairs.