You'll Never Take Me Alive, Do What It Takes To Survive

We'll Settle This Affair Pt. 2

*Mikey’s POV*

I walked into the bright interrogation room with one final reassuring look from Gerard. My heart beat wildly in my chest. To say I was scared was an understatement.

I walked slowly. As soon as I was two feet into the room, Pearson slammed the door. As pathetic as it sounds, I really did jump a foot in the air.

I looked around. Real interrogation rooms are nothing like they make them up to be in the movies. There were no one-way mirrors…No dark, ominous room with the lamp that movie cops shine in your face. It was a white room with a plastic fold-up table in the middle. There were two chairs, for obvious reasons. There was a bright glow from the fluorescent bulbs that were screwed in their sockets.

My legs ached from running. I decided to sit. I sat for 20 minutes before I successfully came to the realization that I was utterly bored. I yawned and decided to put my head down. I closed my eyes, being met with the memory of Charlie getting blown away.

If I wasn’t a messed up kid before, I probably was now.

I closed my eyes again, deciding this would be the best way to spend my spare time in this hell hole.

I fell asleep.

*GERARD’S POV*

I walked into the small room where I knew I was probably gonna be detained in for a while. I looked toward Pearson and with one last inquisitive look, he slammed the door. (A/N: I’m not going to describe the room. It looks like Mikey’s. I’m too lazy to describe it again.)

I decided to make myself at home. I sat in one of the two chairs provided, kicking my feet onto the table. I had to wait no longer than 10 minutes for someone to emerge from behind the door.

She was about 5’6”, her red hair falling to her shoulders in loose curls. Her emerald eyes contrasted violently with her pale skin. Her lips were pursed into a pout. Her black blouse and pencil skirt showed her curves off nicely.

My feet flew off the table and hit the floor. I think my eyes had to be extremely large at that point.

“My name is Ellie McPherson,” she stated flatly.

“I will be questioning you this evening,” she finished.

“What is your name and age?” she asked as she opened her notebook.

“Whatever you want it to be,” I stated, being my 15 year old cocky self. I know now that was not the answer she was looking for. She reached across the table and smacked me. Hard.

“OW! Okay, okay! I surrender! Gerard Way,” I said holding my cheek in pain.

“Was that all that painful?” she asked.

“Painful to say my name, or when you hit me?” I said before I could think.

She pursed her lips and gave me a look. A very, very bad look.

“The first was a warning,” she said with spite. “You don’t want to know what you get after the second strike.”

“How old are you?” she continued.

“15,” I answered.

It’s gonna be a long night…

Author's Note: It will get better... Just give it time.