Status: Believe me, my tiny little group of readers, I'm not giving this one up. Updates are going to start surfacing on a regular basis, just lemme get college application stuff out the way first. Kinda important. ::tehe:

The Technicolor Daydreamer; Folie A Deux.

Un.

I'm weird.

I've known that forever--always stood out, always thought differently. I imagine I look different, to other people.

In my imagination, God must have had some sense of humor to make me. Maybe he took a chess piece--pawn, no doubt--made of pure diamond. Then added a splash of every color paint imaginable, a coat of...I dunno, probably a mix of arsenic and silver and chocolate, and...

dipped the whole thing in midnight-black paint.

I'd imagine that somehow, the pawn would still be transparent...but you wouldn't be able to notice unless you got really close and squinted.

Then He'd melt it all down, every layer, and sculpt the toxic stuff into...my eyes. Or irises.

They never have had just one color, anyway...

But...ahem, that's just a ridiculous theory.

One meant for daydreams and nursery bedtime stories.

And yes; I believe in God. Actually, much more than just "believe" in him. Think of it what you wish.

There's enough opinions of me to go around already, anyway. What's two or three more?

But I digress.

Really, I don't know what God was thinking. Or what he did. Maybe he was chuckling the whole time. Or laughing.

Whatever the reason, and however the means, the fact still remains:

i'm here.
♠ ♠ ♠
thoughts?

<3