Status: Believe me, my tiny little group of readers, I'm not giving this one up. Updates are going to start surfacing on a regular basis, just lemme get college application stuff out the way first. Kinda important. ::tehe:

The Technicolor Daydreamer; Folie A Deux.

Dix.

"HE-LLO! EARTH TO AMIA!"

I awoke with a snort.

"You were snoring really loud," my little sister commented dryly, her face only illuminated by the TV screen's [color=##AFD5E7light
as she changed channels.

"Whaderyadoinupanyway?" I grunted incoherently, still half asleep and rubbing my eyes. "Donshuhaveschool?"

She blinked. "Still in summer mode. Used to sleeping 'til noon," she explained away, taking advantage of my groggy state.

I stumbled to my feet with a sigh.

"Whatimezit?" Dark blue [color=##3538A8]sky glaring at me from up high, behind the glass of the living room windows. Dark, dark, dark.

"Four," she replied, as cheerfully as someone could in the wee hours of the morning.

"Goin' out," I shuffled over to my Converses with the grace of the undead, slipped them on, and mechanically slid on my black hoodie.

"Cell phone," my sister tossed the thing at me with the expectation that i'd catch it.

Of course, it caught me right in the nose.

She gasped, cringing at my expression. "Sorry!"

Too sleepy to have any other reaction than a snort, I shrugged, grabbed some kleenex, and gave her a lazy wave on my way out.

Ecch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah, sorry, i'm really going to try to start updating again. Just going through some drama, and all the madness that comes with the summer before senior year.

Thoughts? I should post another chapter later today.
<3