Status: Believe me, my tiny little group of readers, I'm not giving this one up. Updates are going to start surfacing on a regular basis, just lemme get college application stuff out the way first. Kinda important. ::tehe:

The Technicolor Daydreamer; Folie A Deux.

Treize.

Agh.

Ergh.

Ow.

Are my eyes still closed?

Yup.

Am I on the ground?

Yup.

Am I enjoying every minute of this?

Most definitely.

The last contact I had with a guy was years ago; a friendly, meaningless hug that I could've done without.

So now, my socially inept little self was wheezing a bit, lungs aching slightly for fresh oxygen and all, all based around the wonderful fact that Green-Eyed Boy was on top of me.

Surrounded by leaves and dust and trying my best to avoid an allergy flare-up.

And did I mention I was under him?

When I got knocked down, probably by some unseen force doubled over with laughter by now, I flipped and tried to catch myself at the same time Frank had tried to catch me.

Thus, we were in in a compromising position, to say the least.
The very, very least.

We'd even rolled a little, the force of both gravity and our landing forcing our hips together in an sudden, jarring,enjoyable, kind of painful way.

My breath was coming in small, evenly spaced gasps-- I finally opened my eyes to meet his.

Oh my.

If my dad had seen this, he would've had a coronary. Or an aneurysm. Or both at the same time. Eep.

Oh! But back to my current predicament.

We were both, err, yeah.Mmm.

Surprisingly, Frank was really warm. And...not heavy.

Both of us were kind of...panting.

I could feel his heart beating through his jacket.

Is he okay?

His eyes pierced mine in their usual way, but differently. Bright, bright glowing green, in the sparse light. A smoky jade-ish sort of color that went nicely with the creepy landscape around us.

He was biting his bottom lip pretty hard, like he was contemplating something.

Is it bad to admit I liked this?

Being underneath this weird little boy? With all the right parts being touched--err, pressed against?Just another reason why skinny jeans on guys are a godsend, I suppose.

His jacket and the t-shirt underneath had both ridden up, along with mine, leaving a patch of skin touching that was downright...teasing. I could feel his hip bones a little, mine cradled neatly between them.

We just...fit each other. Like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, or whatever other cliche you can extract from it.

Finally, after staring wordlessly at each otherin a way that left me feeling sort of naked, Frank spoke.

"Y'know, you could at least buy me dinner first..." he smirked. "Rapist."

Still on me, I might add.

And still biting his lip in that way that made my heart ga-lump.

No, not flutter like some girly princess in a Victorian novel-- ga-lump.
As if the organ itself had lost its train of thought for a moment.

It was unhealthy sound, really. But I'm not exactly the pinnacle of health, now am I?

He licked his lips, briefly, as my eyes shortly focused on the action, then went back up to meet his glittering ones.

Is it my own twisted imagination, or did I hear him mutter something along the lines of "though you can't rape the willing"?

Nope. Must've been the wind. Or my optimism.Stupid optimism.

"If i'm a rapist, that makes you a man-whore," I countered, with some sort of attempt at wit.

Heh.

He smirked again, with a look I could almost say was impressed, and rolled off of me,unfortunately.

"Man-whore it is, then." The Axe-scented boy nodded smugly and helped me up for the fourth time since we'd met.

Like a dimwit, I got lost in my thoughts and stood there, blinking for a moment.

Still in shock, I guess.

My eyes did a quick sweep of the boy, lingering on the more...enjoyable sections, until I snapped out of it.

"What? You want some of this?" Frank turned around and smacked his butt suggestively, awfully hyper for this time of night. Morning. Whatever.Heck, yeah.

"Heck no!"

Despite my better judgement, I giggled and ran past him, giving him a light nudge.

He chased after me playfully, not very far behind.

I'm truly insane. Clinically so.

He's just as insane, though.

We ran, like two preschoolers on a sugar high, across the length of the field.

Seeing as both of us were in no shape to run for a decent amount of time, Frank followed me sheepishly down the sidewalk as I led him to my house.

What have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes to Abi, again, because she's feeling a little under the weather.

Nothing like a little Iero to get rid of a cold, eh? XD

Thoughts?

<3