Moving On...

Tre Comes back

-A month Later-

I was sitting outside by the pool reading my Book, When Suddenly I felt someone tap on my Shoulder. I turned around and saw... Tre. W-What was he doing here? He's not welcome here! And behind him I saw a girl about my age, Wait... Is that? It is! RAMONA!

"Uncle T-Tre?" I asked shocked.

"That's me!" He said Jumping up and down.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

I thought for a second. Why were they here? After me and Ramona broke up, I haven't talked to her. Wait a second... could they try and break me and Emily up? God, He's going to ruin everything. Just. Like. Before.

"Well, I heard about you and Emily, Congrats by the way, So... I thought I would visit with Ramona." He said grinning.

God, He is such and actor. I hate him. He could have split my mom and dad up, He almost did! Now, He's going tyo try and split me and Emily up? He won't get away with this.

"Oh, I see..." I said Glaring at him.

I looked past him and say Ramona and smiled. God, She was so cute! Wait, Get a hold of yourself Joey! I'm engaged to Emily. Yeah, That's right. Snap out of it! I can't hurt her! I love her! But then, There's Mona...

"Hey Joey." Ramona said smiling.

"H-Hey Ramona, How are you?" I asked nervously.

"I'm good. Congrats by the way," She said cutely.

I don't get it. Is she happy that me and Emily are together? I shouldn't have let her take those acting lessons. Well, I suggested them. They came back to haunt me. Dang I'm so stupid.

"Ummm, thanks I guess," I said confused.

Then I looked around and saw Emily, In her green bathing suit. She's actually wearing one? Wow. I could never get her into one, dang mood swings! She thinks she's fat. And She's not. Then I saw her fold her arms and look mad.

"Who. Is. This?" She said mad.

"Oh umm... this is my uncle Tre and his daughter Ramona," I said trying not to make it ovious we dated.

"Nice to meet you," Ramona said sweetly, Extending her hand.

I saw Emily take her hand and shake it. Phew. No cat fights...yet. This is going to be a long day. A REALLY long day. Ugh. Can I go crawl into a corner and hide now?

"I'm Emily, Nice to meet you."

"I'm Ramona, Joey's ex-girlfriend," Ramona said Smiling innocently.

Oh no. Did she just say what I think she said? She did. God, Why do I have to get my dad's good looks?! Why?! It's a cruel world... and I hate it alot. Yup, there might be a cat fight now. Beware.

I saw Emily Look at me shocked. Oh god, Here comes another mood swing! Yeah, Now I defintely want to crawl into a corner and Hide. I hate mood swings! How did my dad put up with them?! I think he's not human. Don't tell him I said that!

"Y-Your Ex-girlfriend?" She asked me suspciously.

"Ummm yes, why?"

I saw Tre grinning to himself. His plan was working, If he had a plan. But, Emily looks really mad at me. God I hate this. Why couldn't he come here later?! Or Never, works for me.

"No reason."

I sighed of relief. Thank god she wasn't mad. Because, Me and Mona were pretty intense. We might of even loved each other. But, That was a long time ago. I'm In Love with Emily Now, And NOTHING can stop that.

"Umm Emily, you Look terrific," I said trying to make her happy.

"I DO NOT!" She snapped.

"I'm a huge whale!" She said running inside.

Whoah. I knew it! Mood swing! I still have No clue how my dad put up with it... TWICE. And going on tour. He's magical. I saw Tre smirk. He's definitely going to bug me today, He already is....

"So... what have you been up to?" Tre asked suspicously.

"Well, I found out that my girlfriend Emily was pregnant And then I decided I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her... so, we are engaged," I said smiling.

"Whoah," He said.

"I know."

"At 14?" He asked shocked.

"Yes..."

"That's insane!" He said pratically screaming.

"So are you!" I said right back at him, annoyed.

"Whoah. Someone is cranky!" Tre said while poking me.

I was right. This really is going to be a LONG day. He's already started to poke me. AH! I really hate that. I'm alreadt stressed enough as it is, Now he has to come and make things worse? I. Hate. Him. So. Much.

"Well, maybe if you would leave me alone, I wouldn't be!" I said mad, And walked out.

I left him and Ramona there shocked. Ha ha. Now, I'll leave them outside all night. In the could. Pfft. I wish I could. My mom and dad wouldn't allow it. Or would they? Hmmm.