Moving On...

Uh Oh...

RECAP:

"MOM!" I yelled while running up to her.

"Mom what happened?!"

I waited for an answer and...

END OF RECAP.


-In The Living room-

"Mom talk to me!" I asked almost crying.

"I-It was Tre."

This. Is It. I am going to kill Tre! First, He comes here uninvited with my ex-girlfriend, Tries to make Emily mad at me, And Now hurts my mom?! He. Is. Going. To. Die.

I hugged her. She was in much more pain then I was. Of course I hugged her gently so I wouldn't hurt her.

"E-Everything will be o-okay..." I told her unsurely.

"N-No It won't!"

Pfft. Yeah right. Like everything is going to be okay, After what Tre did. I knew I shouldn't have let him in. I wanted him to rot outside. But Nooo. My mom and dad had to let him in. But, I have to stay postive for my mom.

Then, all of a sudden I saw my mom pass out, And Of course I panicked. I looked around the room nervously Until I found the phone. I picked it up and dialed 911 and gave them my info.

Then, I hung up quickly and called my dad. I heard the phone ringing, then his voice. God He is going to be mad at tre!

"Hello?" I heard my dad ask.

"DAD!" I pratically screamed at him.

"Whoah. Calm down buddy!" he said while moving the phone away from his ear.

"I can't!" I said while crying.

Of course he was worried. He sounded panicked. Greeeat. Just what he needed. I hate my life so much.

"Why not? Tell me what's wrong!" he said nervously.

"M-Mom is hurt."

This is it. I really don't want to hear his response, He is going tyo flip! Who wouldn't? He is going to kill Tre before I can even get in contact with him.

"W-What do you mean?" he asked shakily.

"T-Tre hurt her bad. H-He raped her," I said while crying.

Why do I have to be such a big baby? I'm 14! Well, I guess I'm allowed to after seeing my mom like this. And my fiance upstairs...sick. Wait, I left her up there alone...

"He did what?!" he said screaming into the phone.

"Dad, Calm down! Meet me at the hospital," I said while hanging up.

God, How could I forget Emily? She's up there alone with Tre the maniac loose! Oh! New Nickname for Tre! I'm goood. Wait! Joey, Focus! So I ran upstairs to where I left Emily.

Great. I didn't see her anywhere. Then I ran and opened the closet, Threw stuff of the bed, the dresser, everywhere. No sign of her. Then, I decided to run to the guest room where Tre was staying at.

"EMILY?!" I said panicked.

I heard someone wincing. And some loud noise I couldn't figure out. Oh no. Tre, found Emily. This is just a great day isn't it?!

"J-Joey!" I heard from inside the room.

It was Emily. She was the one wincing! Great. This is such a lovely day. NOT. I really really really want to die now. But I can't, I have a baby on the way.

"Don't worry Emily! I'm coming!" I said while turning the door knob furiously.

Great! Just great. It's locked! So, I decided to Run to Jake's room and got his spy kit. Yes, He got it for christmas. I got out something and started to try and open the door.

"Open up you stupid door!" I said while still hearing Emily crying.

Finally, I heard the lock click. YES! It's open! I kicked the door open and saw the most horrible sight. Tre was kicking and punching Emily in the stomach. He knows she's pregnant!

"TRE!!" I said while jumping on his back.

"Get off me you little brat!" he said while throwing me against the wall.

Of course I got back up, but I was dizzy so I fell right back down. Then I heard sirens outside, And everything went black....