Status: Inactive

Movie Stars

Lucy is an sophomore living in Seattle. She is popular, smart, and of course gorgeous. She's a player, never been dumped, and is loving it. But her everyday life changes when a producer comes to her school and singles her out to star in a movie. Lucy's read the book a million times, and is so excited to start. And things just keep getting better as she meets the cast.

Josh is a junior from Spokane. He's shy, friendless, plays guitar, smart, and adorable. He, unlike Lucy, has never had a girlfriend in his life, considering he didn't have the guts to ask anyone out. But he ended up in Bellingham with the beautiful and sexy Lucy, and he likes her immediately. Will what seems like a friendship turn into something more? Or is this a one way street?

Blake is a freshman at Portland High. She is athletic, thin, popular, and blonde. She is the best at every sport her school offers and single. She gets the invite to Bellingham and is stoked. When she gets there she and Lucy are instant friends. But one thing she won't tell is her secret crush on Jack. But is he taken?

Dylan is everyones idea of a perfect guy. Straight A student, football joc, partier, and totally against cheating. He gets in on the movie and heads up to Bellingham. He likes Lucy right off the bat, and when the cast list comes out, he's even more excited. But is Lucy really into him? Or is there something else?

Jack is your typical best friend. Completely loyal, super sweet, non hard partier, oh... and very good looking! With his fair share of girlfriends, Jack is far more cautious when dating. As Dylan's right hand man, he has seen Dylan go through every smart, pretty and partying girl at their seven hundred student school in Chicago. But when Dylan's absolutely gorgeous cousin, Blake, shows up, will she fall for him too? Or will she walk right by him?

Hadley has been nothing but average all his life. Average grades, average looks, even an average family. His world is suddenly turned around when he gets invited to Bellingham for a movie. When he gets there, he knows he's seen this situation before, and knows exactly how it will end. Its every smart, funny, beautiful person stuffed into one room, never looking twice at Hadley. Will the rest of the cast surprise him? Or will this experience be like all the rest
  1. Selling Myself
    Prologue
  2. Bellingham
  3. Blake
  4. Wasting Time
    just filler, but sad and cute
  5. Moving In