Let's Hear It for America's Pastime

I'm the Invisible Man

[[next time it'll be in spanish ^-^]]

[title credit goes to Pavlove by Fall Out Boy]

Graciously, I stepped out of the limo. Things had started getting really awkward.

As in, Liz said something about Aja's dress being a nun robe because it was floor length and black (even though it wasn't really black, but dark gray), and James replied by saying Liz's dress made her look like a whore (even though I could tell it was about four inches longer than the last dress), and Drea retorted with a bad racist joke (even though there's nothing wrong with being Asian), and then Ray came back with calling Drea a moronic bitch who shouldn't be in the top ten anyway (even though she was right)... and well, it just went on from there. Yeah. Awkward.

I held out my hand for the girls, who one by one took my offer and stepped out onto the sidewalk. Most of them said thank you, while two (namely Liz and Drea)... scowled. The restaurant was extravagant and absolutely gorgeous, just like Mr. Prissy promised. I heard most of the girls gasp and exclaim their opinion on the decorations, while two... scowled. The food was the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted in my entire life.I watched most of the girls mumble their appreciation for the meal, while two... well, you can just guess what they did.

By the time we were back at the mansion, I knew who I was going to avoid at all costs. Instead, I took the opportunity to have some one on one time with Mitch.

As soon as the others were in the pool and the camera men were set and Mr. Prissy had a comfortable chair just behind the line of equipment, I put my hand on Mitch's shoulder and inclined towards her.

"You want to talk... over... there?" I asked tentatively, unsure of what exactly to say. She smiled and nodded.

"'Course, Patrick. Let's go!"

She jumped out of the pool and dried herself with a towel lying close by. Me being myself, I wasn't even in my swimsuit. I led her over to one of the mini sanctuaries they had set up and sat on the bright orange couch, facing away from the chaos that was the poolside. Mitch turned to me first, a slight smile playing her features.

"Anything you want to talk about in particular?" she asked, resting her elbow on her knee and her chin on her palm.

"Nah... I just haven't really had a chance to really get to know you yet. So... what's your favorite color?"

She laughed and shook her head, and for the first time I noticed the way her eyes darted quickly in front of us. I followed her gaze and came face to face with a black camera lens.

Oh wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright... so... i don't know what mitch's favorite color is.

but maybe i will by the next chapter. >.<

sorry this isn't very long. it made me sad... but i'm tired and my brain is mush.
and it's TACO TUESDAY! yep. that's my excuse.

anyways...

comments are like crayola crayons.

fun.

-lizzzy