One Last Bullet

The Date Pt. 1

Aiden's POV

I woke up early the next day, determined to make sure this was planned out perfectly. Getting out of my bunk as quietly as I could, I grabbed some clothes and rushed to the bathroom to get ready for.. part of the day.

I quickly dressed and brushed my teeth before styling my hair in the usual way; spiked in the back, the bangs left alone. I also washed my face because I felt really.. greasy.. and I didn't like it. Looking at my reflection, I sighed as I knew I would never be the way I wanted, but this would have to do for now.

Walking out into the hall again, I headed over to the coffee pot, I began to make the coffee. Sam loved coffee in the morning. I sat on the couch, waiting for the coffee to finish and just going over the plans for today. I wanted to make this.. perfect as this was our day off.. and I wanted to treat Sam.

About five minutes later, the coffee pot beeped to let me know that the coffee was done, and that I could make two cups. It wasn't long until I had the coffee made (black for the both of us) and I was walking back into the bunks with a cup in hand. I had the perfect way to wake Sam up.

Pushing back the curtain to her bunk, I bent down slowly, making sure not to spill the hot coffee, and sat on my knees. I set the mug down next to me then brought my hand up to her sleeping face and brushed the hair away then leaned into her bunk and kissed her forehead lightly, still stroking her face.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open. She groaned slightly and moved her head towards me, looking slightly confused. I just smiled at her and kissed her forehead once again.

"Good morning, Love," I whispered to her.

"Grr..." she growled, closing her eyes and rolling over so she faced me. "Noooooo... It's night.."

"No, it's morning," I said, chuckling. "Come on, get up! We're busy today..."

"Nooo.. it's our day off..." she mumbled, barely opening her mouth.

"Yeah, but I'm taking you out. On an official date..." I said, hoping she didn't get mad.. or worse, reject me.

"This early?" she asked, opening her eyes a slit to look at me.

"Yeah.. Breakfast?" I said, looking at her with a hopeful glint as I tried to pull a puppy dog face.

"Fine..." she sighed.

"Yay!" I clapped my hands together lightly, and picked up the mug. "Coffee?"

A half hour later, once Sam was fully awake and caffeinated, we exited the bus and walked across the parking lot towards the catering for breakfast. Even though the sun was just coming up, it was already getting pretty hot outside. I knew that today was going to be a pretty hot day, but the weather said that it was supposed to cool down latter on tonight around six. Just the time that we would be leaving to go out.

I slipped my hand around Sam's waist as we near the large white tent. I smiled down at her as she looked up slightly at me. I stopped walked and leaned down slightly to peck her lips. I took her hand as we pulled away and lead her into the tent. I was smiling like MCRmy on Christmas with Bob the Bryar in their stockings.

Sam and I both grabbed some toast and coffee before sitting next to each other at a picnic table. There was only two other people in the tent, save for the caterers. I recognized them as Chester and Mike from Linkin Park. I smiled at them and slid my hand back into Sam's as we began to eat.

"So... what do you want to do today?" I asked, wanting to know what to do between now and six tonight.

"You tell me, Mr. We're-Going-Out-On-A-Date-Today," Sam retorted, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Well, that's not till later on.." I said, bringing the cup to my lips, slowly sipping. "But before that...."

"I don't care..."

"Bet you can't catch me, Aid!" Sam yelled as she threw her cup away and took off running away from me.

I blinked rapidly before taking off after her, ignoring the shouts from Mike not to run on the pavement. I followed her as I began to catch up. But I was still behind, so I sped up, determined to catch her.

All I did was blink and Sam was gone. I stop-ed running and looked around me, but I couldn't find her. She was just there, ahead of me, running away as she laughed. How could someone just... disappear in a blink of an eye?

For five minutes * wandered around the area, looking anywhere I could for her. But I hadn't found her. I was just about to start to panic and go ask Mike for some help, when someone suddenly jumped on my back, wrapping their arms around my neck and their legs around my waist. Instinctively, I grabbed their legs to hold them up.

I knew exactly who was on my back once they started to plant soft kisses on my neck. I giggled and smiled, turning my head to see Sam smiling back at me. She pecked my lips affectionately before just looking me in the eyes.

I smiled back at her, bringing my lips to hers for a soft kiss before I pulled away and began to walk towards the main stage, with her still on my back. She giggled and held on tighter.

An hour later, Sam and I were sitting on the couch together, watching

-Later on before date-

I was just a very large bundle of nerves. I was going out.. with Sam, who I really really cared about. I had to make everything perfect. This was for Sam, so it all had to go perfectly perfect.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror in Linkn Park's tour bus, I examined my hair. Chester had helped me with it while Phoenix did my eyeliner. I must admit, they did one hell of a job too.

"Wow!" I said as I examined myself more.

"You like it?" Chester asked.

"Absolutely," I responded, turning towards him. "Thanks."

"No problem," he smiled. "Now, don't get into trouble, kay?"

"Oh, come on!" I sighed. "I'm not a child!"

"But you're underage," he smirked.

I went to respond but ended up glaring at him as he laughed. "Fine!"

I am standing outside of our tour bus, waiting for Sam. Not long had I stood there when she came out. I was in awe at how she looked. She was just breath takingly beautiful standing in the door way.

Her long hair was clipped back away from her face that was so beautifully made up. A thin line of eyeliner outlined her eyes. Light blue eye shadow perfectly lay on her lids, making her eyes stand out. A shinny gloss lay on her rosy lips. Her outfit was perfect. Perfectly normal but also slightly dressy. I didn't even know she had owned that pair of black pants and the powder blue shirt.

"Wow..." I breathed. "You look so beautiful."

Sam blushed and looked down. "Thanks."

"Shall we go then?" I asked, holding my hand out to her.

Sam smiled at me as she slipped her warm soft hand into mind. I smiled back, leading her to the car that would take us to the place. Shiloh was going to drive us there and back as he was the old guard that was available.

I opened the right hand side door for her when we arrived at the club. She took my hand and I closed the door, signaling to Shiloh that it was okay to go. I had, somehow, convinced Shiloh and Chester that we didn't need him to watch over us.