Sweet Sorrow -Minus The Sweet

I woke up to the same sound of yelling, again. Why cant I have one sweet weekend of peace? I tried drowning out the sound with my pillow, but that was just one of many fail attempts. I gave up with a sigh. I threw my legs over the bed and put on the closest pair a pants I could find, and made my way down stairs. “What now!” I yelled rubbing my eyes to see them fighting, again. They just ignored me, again. This was a typical morning. Why me? Every other day jack would go out and get hammered, then not come back till the next day, if we’re lucky. I don’t even get why they are still together. “ Stop it!” I said running in the middle of their fighting, that was stupid. Next thing I knew I was lying on the ground. I got up running upstairs to my room and locking the door. I couldn’t stop the tears from streaming down and I didn’t want to. I looked out my window and saw it raining. I grabbed my black hoddie, converse, purse and cell then left before the police came, yet again.
I walked and walked for what felt like hours. I walked every where but at the same time nowhere. I finally came to the park and sat down on the bench. I was getting dark and I was getting tired and hungry. I picked up my phone and called Mike. “ Hey, mike.” I practically croaked. “ Jammers?” he asked. “ Yeah, its me.” I choked out.
“ Oh, Jammers Where are you” he said sadly. “ I-im at the old park, by the lake.” I said between sobs. “ Ok stay there. I am coming to get you.” he said. “Ok.” he hung up and was there in about 5-10 minutes.
“ Hey, how long have you been here?” he asked as he appeared, putting his keys in his pocket. I just shrugged. “ you shouldn’t be out here alone” He sat down and hugged me. We sad like that for a while, me crying silently. Mike is my best friend, I have always had a little crush on him though he doesn’t know. He is always there to confer me. He has been my best friend since 7th grade. He would always make me laugh. Mike has brownish curly hair, pale skin and was slightly built, he is one of the best looking guys in our grade. As you can guy he is also one of the most popular guys in our grade too. Me, I am just the girl every tries to avoid, what most people would consider ‘emo’. I have pure black hair that reaches the arch of my back, brown eyes, and a average figure for some one my age, but me and mike are still best friends. I don’t get it. “ You hungry” he asked in erupting my thoughts. “ Yeah, but can we stay here for a little longer?” I asked. “Sure, why not?“ We stay there for a while then I got up, and he followed, and started walking towards the car. When we got there he opened the passenger door and I got in.