Sweet Chastity

The Bet.

Holly Faith Evan’s is Pinhole Valley High’s notorious virgin. Her sweet charm and angelic looks make her all that more desirable. She drives the boys crazy. Only because you always want what you can’t have. Ok, so, there’s plenty of virgins at Pinhole Valley high, but, everyone knows that Holly is ‘saving herself’ for marriage. For starters, her dad is the minister and her mum is the Sunday school teacher. And Holly just oozes with innocence. It runs through her veins and spills from her mouth when she speaks. Almost white blonde ringlets fall onto and past her shoulders; on her fair skinned face she has a pair of light blue eyes twice the size of a normal persons. Her cheeks are flushed a pale pink across the cheek bones, she’s thin and moves as graceful as any ballerina. She may not know it but when she unconsciously puts her finger in her mouth and bites her bottom lip when she’s having a hard time in Maths, the boys have a hard time keeping it in their pants.
Her mother doesn’t permit skirts shorter than the middle of the thigh or shoes higher than 3 inches. No guy has ever gotten further than 1st base with Holly. But it’s only a matter of time…

“I bet $20 I can get to second with Holly Evan’s by next month” Tre Cool, drummer in local band The Lookouts and man-whore extraordinaire, smiled with self pride and leant further onto the lunch table in the cafeteria.
“Yeah? Well, I bet $30 that I can get to third in two weeks. So shove that up your arse, Tre” Mike Dirnt, Bassist in local band Green Day and well known charmer raised the stakes, causing Tre to roll his eyes.
“Fuck you all, ‘cause I bet $50 I can get to home base by next week” Billie Joe lead singer, guitarist in Green Day and crowd pleaser smirked, his almost-green eyes sparkling.
“You’re kidding yourself, dude. Unless you can plan a fucking wedding in 7 days, they’re ain’t no way your even going to see Holly Evan’s panties. Not before I do, anyway” Tre gloated. Billie raised an eyebrow.
“Tell me Tre, when was the last time you got laid?” Billie asked.
“I don’t know Billie, maybe you should ask your Mum!” Tre said and folding his arms across his chest. Mike laughed and let out an ‘Aaah’ sigh, as if to say he knew better than the both of them.
“No, I’m serious I bet I could.” Billie reassured the 2 boys sitting at the other side of the table.
“Ok… but by next week you’re going to be put of pocket by about $100” Mike sighed again.
“Speak of the devil…” Tre nudged Billie in the ribs. Billie turned around in his seat. Holly walked gloriously into the cafeteria, clutching books close to her chest and sitting down at the other end of the table that the 3 boys were sitting at, along with another bunch of Christian girls, none nearly as pretty as her. She was wearing a light blue sweater with the collar of a white shirt poking out the V neck, a white pleated skirt with a pair of black mary-janes and white ankle socks. Billie’s eyes wandered all over her. He imagined what he’d like to do to her. He stopped when he felt himself becoming a little to excited.
“Ok. Is it just me or are we all mentally undressing her?” Tre asked furrowing his eyebrows. Mike skewed his mouth to one side and looked underneath the table. Every one, except the 3 girls sitting at the other end of the table, were hard.
“I’m pretty sure we all are” Mike grinned. Tre ducked his head under the table.
“Tre?! What the fuck are you doing?!” Billie snapped and joined Tre under the table.
“I’m just double checking” Tre gave Billie an innocent look. Billie raised both of his eyebrows in a sarcastic way.
“Ok… You can see up Holly’s skirt from here” Tre confessed.
“Really?” He cocked his head to the side. His eyes widened at the sight of a black strip of lacey underwear in-between Holly’s legs. ‘Black?’ He mouthed to himself. Not so innocent… He smiled and shrugged, lifting his head. On the way up his head made contact with the table. “Mother fuck!” He shouted and rubbed the back of his head. He scrunched his nose up at the pain, wincing. Holly, who sat at the other end of the table giggled and made eye contact with Billie. He continued to rub the back of his head and he smiled at her. To his surprise, she stood up. Taking slow strides over to him, when she reached him, she crouched at his side, next to his chair and looked up at him.
“Are you ok?” She asked in her softest sweetest voice.
“Um… Y-yeah” Billie finally spat the words out. Holly smiled.
“I can have a look, if you want” Her eyes looked all over Billie and moved back to his face. She bit her bottom lip and cocked her head to the side.
“…kay” Billie squeaked and pushed up a layer of his hair.
“Let’s see here” Holly said and hoisted herself up a little so she was just at the height of Billie’s ‘injury’. Her hair brushed Billie’s cheek and her mouth was right next to his ear. As she was examining Billie Joe’s head, she whispered something:
“You weren’t peeking at my panties, were you?”
Billie wasn’t sure if he’d heard right. But he must of because he felt her breath against his neck. “Sorry.” He said back.
“Don’t be” She said as she stood up. “Well, he’ll be fine” She announced and batted her eyelashes a few times. “Bye” As she left, she let her hands brush the front of Billie’s pants.
Billie made a little gasping sort of noise and sat up straighter in his seat, his toes curling in his beat up converses.
He knew he’d have something to think about when he had his shower that night.