Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Hugh's back

~~Two days later~~

“I knew it!” I said searching in my laptop.

“What hun?” Jared asked.

“Read for yourself.” I said grumpily.

Jared’s eyes wondered on my webpage that had a big title ‘Mr and Mrs Leto’.

“What were you expecting?” Jared asked.

“Some privacy.” I said.

“You went out with the ring, it was easy for them to figure it out. Sweet Cheeks it seems that you are embarrassed or something.” Jared said walking away from me.

My mouth opened in shock.

“Embarrassed? Never!” I said stopping in front of him, his eyes running from me.

“It sure seems like it!” Jared said widening his eyes.

“How can you say that?! I’m just worried our lives turn into a living gossip magazine!” I said with my hands in the air.

“I wouldn’t stand it.” I whispered.

“I know but we are together isn’t that enough?” Jared asked.

“Of course it is. I was just…” I said but Jared placed a finger in my lips shocking his head.

“My beautiful bride to be shouldn’t be sad.” Jared said kissing me passionately.

“I’m not sad love I’m just worried.” I said.

“We’ll fix it.” Jared said.

“You should talk to your…” Jared started and I turned my back on him.

“No.” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“Paty, don’t be stubborn.” He said.

“I am stubborn! Besides he was rude to you and me. I can’t stand it.” I said.

“He’s your dad.” Jared said.

“He never acted like one.” I said coldly turning to the dresser.

“We have the premiere tomorrow. I have no idea of what to wear.” I said.

“I got you something in N.Y and I think you are going to like it.” Jared chuckled taking a emerald green long dress from the corner of the dresser.

“Wow.” I said observing it.

“Try it on sweetie.” He encouraged.

I smiled at him and I put the dress on carefully. It suit me perfectly I looked like a princess.

“It’s amazing.” I said turning to him.

“You look beautiful in it.” Jared chuckled.

In her face is a map of the world.” He whispered playing with my earring.

“What?” I asked.

“I can see Italy…” Jared said biting my earlobe softly.

“France…” He said kissing my left cheek.

“Spain…” He said resting his nose in mine making me giggle.

“Lisbon…” He said going towards my lips but stopping.

“Ups England first.” He said smirking while I stared shocked at him.

“Now Lisbon.” He said kissing me passionately while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Hey lovebirds hold it!” I heard Shannon laugh.

“Ah!” I yelled feeling my body go back when Jared hold me against him.

“Thanks bro.” I said glaring playfully at him, I would never be mad at Shannon.

“Jared I need to talk to you.” Shannon said.

“What Shanimal?” Jared asked.

“Just come okay?” Shannon almost pleaded.

“Jared you better go, it seems serious.” I said.

Jared kissed me sweetly and he left behind Shannon. I took the dress of and I started cleaning the house.

“Hello?” I asked answering the phone.

“Pats! How are you?” Jo asked.

“I’m okay what about you?” I asked sitting on the couch cross legged.

“I’m in heaven!” Jo said making me giggle.

“How did things go?” I asked.

“We went to dinner and well we are together!!” Jo said hysterically.

“I knew it!! Congrats hun!!” I yelled happily laughing on the phone.

I kept talking to Jo when Jared entered my apartment looking beaten up.

“I’ll call you later hun, bye love you.” I said hanging up the phone.

“Jared?” I asked following him.

He didn’t answer, he kept walking to the bathroom. He stopped at the door and he turned to face me, his eyes seemed disturbed.

“I need to be alone.” He said in a sad voice.

“Jared? What happened? Why are you like that?” I asked while he entered the bathroom slowly.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Jared said closing the door in my face.

I stared at it in shock. What happened? I thought.

The rest of the night was spent with Jared in my room and I in the living room watching ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’. Near 11 pm I knocked on the door.

“J?” I asked.

Nobody answered, I opened the door and I entered. It was dark and Jared seemed to be asleep.

“Don’t you dare scream or move.” I heard a male voice say.

I looked to where the voice had come from and I found Hugh. His dark brown spiky hair glowing with the moonlight and his green eyes focusing on me.

“What did you do to him?” I asked.

“Nothing special.” Hugh smirked.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I heard that you ditched two childhood friends, you kicked a girl from your apartment who apparently slept with the angel over there and you declared war to you father. And you are still going to marry him?” Hugh said sarcastically shocking his head.

“You don’t have nothing to do with it.” I said coldly.

“How did you get in?” I asked.

“He opened the door.” Hugh said looking over at Jared.

“I have something to show you. Does she remember you of anyone?” He asked smiling evilly.

He handed me a picture of a little girl with icy blue eyes, a beautiful smile and light brown hair. She seemed to be around 4 years old, she was wearing a pink dress, she was wearing a little hat with a yellow flower and she had her arms stretched forward like if she was about to hug who was photographing her.

“Why are you showing me this?” I asked.

“Paty you are smart, I guess love does make people stupid.” He said.

“I want you out of here.” I said.

Suddenly Jared’s body was in front of me, he took the picture from my hands and he gave Hugh a furious look.

“What are you doing here? Get your ass out!” Jared yelled.

“Showing her the truth.” He said winking at me.

“Don’t you dare look at her like that!” Jared said ripping the picture into tiny pieces of paper while Hugh laughed.

“Always screwing things up like always Jared.” He said.

Jared closed his hand in a fist and his fist was in contact with Hugh’s nose probably breaking it.

“GET OUT!” Jared yelled grabbing me by the wrist.

Hugh laughed once again and he ran out. Jared followed him and I heard a crash, I ran towards the door to find Jared bleeding.

“Oh my God! Jared!!” I yelled running towards him.

He turned to me and his eyes were back to normal.

“Your nose…” I said.

“Don’t move.” I said and I ran to the bathroom.

I cleaned his wound while he stared at me with concerned eyes.

“You shouldn’t have freaked like that.” I said.

“I had to, he doesn’t let us go.” Jared said.

I stood up but Jared grabbed my hand and he pulled me to his level.

“I’m sorry for making you see all of this. My dark side.” He said.

“Don’t be sorry, you’ve seen part of mine too.” I said caressing his face moving his hair from his eyes.

“You are too good for me sweet.” He said resting his forehead in mine.

“We are together in whatever Hugh will do this time. I love you.” I said leaning in.

“I love you.” Jared said closing the space between us with a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everyone <3 Lots of emotions to come!