Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

The Wedding Part Two

Paty’s P.O.V

“Shannon!” I screamed as the carriage stopped slowly.

The driver helped me out along my long veil and the rest of the dress. Shannon grabbed my hand and hugged me carefully, he was wearing a black suit, he had a two day old beard, he smelled of cologne and Jo was entering with the twins.

“So is it time?” I asked feeling my legs starting to shake.

“Well I’m not going to walk you down.” Shannon smiled gently grabbing my hands.

“Is Tomo?” I asked smiling but when I saw Tomo inside beside Bia my smile closed.

“He is.” Shannon announced as a tall figure stood beside me wearing all black clothes.

“Hello darling.” Johnny Depp’s voice made me smile widely.

“JOHNNY!” I yelled hugging him tightly.

“What are you doing here?” I smiled as I observed him in shock.

“A nice man asked me to walk his beautiful bride down the aisle.” Johnny smiled as Shannon smiled at us and ran inside the church whispering something at Jared and the priest.

“Jared?” I said with wide eyes making Johnny chuckle.

“Well I’m not very good at this.” He said as he offered me his arm.

“Me neither, let’s just try to not fall.” I said with a horrified voice but both of us laughing quietly as we climbed the few steps to the entrance of the church and stopped a few feet away.

Jared turned his head smiling widely when he saw me and everyone else’s heads turned around all of them starting to rise. I smiled sincerely at all of them as I hold onto Johnny’s arm tighter but he didn’t complain. I entered the church with my right foot and I waited for the typical wedding song to begin but another one started.

Instead of a piano, in the corner was a violinist, a small group of people and a harpist. I raised an eyebrow and glanced at Johnny so made me the same look when suddenly the tune from ‘The Ice Dance’ started.

“Oh no, no this song.” I said quietly trying to hold my tears.

This was my ballad and Jared knew it. They started to play it when I started walking slowly to the aisle that looked to be really far away, everyone was stand up giving me gentle smiles. Suddenly Johnny and I were stopping and to my right was Jared giving me the sweetest look.

“Hi.” I mouthed blushing.

“You’re beautiful.” He said as everyone chuckled including the priest.

“Well here you are.” Johnny said giving me a hug, kissing my forehead deeply and going back to where the guys were. My hands grabbed Jared’s as the priest started.

Jared’s P.O.V

I wasn’t even paying attention to what the priest was saying, I couldn’t take my eyes off Paty who was looking at me intensely. I just wanted to make us official and head off.

“Please bring the rings.” The priest requested as Jo and Shannon helped the twins and Fiona as they walked down the aisle with two small baskets in their small hands.

Paty and I bent down to their level she kissed all of their cheeks all of them laughing happily coming back to their seats. They were all so adorable.

“Jared you first.” The priest said as I grabbed the ring and looked into Paty’s eyes.

“Patrícia will you accepted me as your husband? Through my crazy times, non-sleeping days, popcorn breaks, frantic writing, obsession for movies, irritant voice in the morning and in the shower? I promise to love you forever no matter what may happen to me, I promise.”

Paty’s P.O.V

I was still frozen by Jared’s vows, they had really touched my heart.

“Of course I will.” I smiled feeling the tears filling my eyes, my turn coming.

“Will you Jared accept me as your wife? I swear to never stop loving you, to always protect you, to never leave your side, to be the sun in rainy days, to support you at all costs, to make you proud and most importantly to never leave you whatever happens.” I said.

“I will.” Jared said without hesitation.

“With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife…” The priest announced.

I grabbed Jared’s hands harder a giant smile across my face the excitement finally building.

“I present to you ladies and gentleman Mr. and Mrs. Jared Leto. You may kiss your bride.” He smiled as Jared moved my veil away gently and kissed me passionately.

Everyone started clapping and cheering while we turned around smiling brightly. We waited for everyone to exit the church and then we walked down the steps raining rice and flowers on us. Constance was holding hands with my grandma and aunt all of them crying and sniffing, Fiona was in Damien’s lap both of them smiling, Jo and Shannon were standing next to each other with a twin in both their arms the little pranksters having fun throwing rice. Tomo had his arm around Bia while she was hugging her belly, Johnny was next to his wife holding her hands with their children throwing petals, all the guys and girls were paired and laughing or talking to each other as the same carriage stopped near us.

Suddenly the sky that was previously blue was clouded and I started hearing thunders.

“Come on people it’s going to rain!” Shannon called opening the limo’s door for the guys and girls.

“Come on hun.” Jared said.

“Rain’s good luck.” I said as it started to rain a lot and very suddenly.

I grabbed Jared’s hands and I pulled him so we both were standing in the middle of the street, with Jared laughing at me while I danced around him happily hugging him.

“Are you mad?” Jo yelled from inside the limo as Jared and I laughed.

“I love you.” I said holding onto him tighter.

“I love you too, let’s go to our party.” He said kissing me softly and then both of us running inside the carriage.

~~Later~~

“Are you nuts? Look at your makeup!” Carly said frustrated all of them standing in a circle around me trying to make me a doll again.

Every guest was being guided to their table but Jared was still waiting for me.

“Girls!”I yelled standing up laughing.

“Wait let me just finish this.” Jo said loosening another strand of my hair all of them smiling and exiting.

“Ready?” Jared asked opening the door to the room where I was, while I was looking for my bouquet.

“Yeah I’ll get the flowers later.” I smiled picking up the dress and walking carefully to not step on it.

I looked up to find Jared standing in the doorway observing intently but with an amused smile.

“What?” I asked.

“You look so beautiful… “He said stepping inside the room closing the door behind his back.

“Jared we can’t be here, everyone’s waiting.” I said holding my hands up so he would stop but he moved them away pulling me against him kissing me passionately.

“Just 5 more minutes…” He mumbled through kisses making me laugh as he wrapped one arm around my waist gently.

“Hun I’m sorry… but we need to go.” I said pulling apart from him with a smile.

Two men opened the main door to the party and I was stunned, it was all so huge and beautiful. With flowers everywhere, a stage for something I didn’t know off, a big dance floor and all the tables were round and had about 6 people.

“Ladies and gentleman… Mr. and Mrs. Jared Leto.” Holly announced from the stage a spotlight hitting me and Jared almost blinding me.

“Jesus…” I mumbled.

Jared laughed quietly as we walked through the room towards our seats that resembled thrones. On my side were my aunt, followed by Johnny Depp, my sister and grandma and on Jared’s side were Shannon, Constance and Jo.

The other table mixed the bridesmaids with the Avenged Sevenfold members and the My Chemical Romance members, Jared’s friends, my friend’s and a table just for the kids.

We sat down and waited as Brent, Jared’s friend came into the stage and everyone went quiet.

“Hello everyone. First of all congrats to my friend Jared and Paty you both deserve this and Paty you will be my hero for life, finally someone made Jared gain some sense.” He said laughing as Jared and I also laughed along everyone else.

“I’m just kidding, so without further or due here is our performer for tonight… Michael Bublé”

“AH!” I yelled staring at the stage as the real Michael Bublé entered the stage.

“Good afternoon everyone. Congratulations to our recently married couple, you look beautiful if you may.” He said speaking towards me as I blushed.

I loved Bublé and everyone knew it.

“So let’s start this party!” He said excitedly as he started singing ‘Home’.

“How did you get him?” I whispered at Jared still shocked.

“I just made a few phone calls.” Jared smiled kissing my cheek.

Suddenly a bunch of waitresses both male and female started serving every table, taking orders, bringing drinks everything pretty much organized.

I ate quickly because I wasn’t hungry and I went to greet everyone I hadn’t a chance to yet, like Alan Rickman and also take a picture with him since we had two photographers to follow both me and Jared and then take the typical photos.

“Aren’t your feet hurting?” Frankie said holding a glass of wine.

“I’m fine actually I’m kinda hyper so I gotta enjoy it.” I laughed as the rest of MCR started to approach us.

“She’s mine!” Frankie yelled.

“Ow come on share.” Mikey argued placing his hands in his hips, Lily, Amy and Carly arriving just in time to save me from Frankie, Mikey and Gee who was about to talk to me but was dragged by Carly.

I breathed in relief has I found the rest of the girls with the A7X guys which made me smile and then I bumped into Holly.

“Wanna through your bouquet now?” She asked smiling, she was relaxed.

“YES!” I said excitedly climbing up the stage.

“Calling all the single ladies.” I announced as someone brought my bouquet.[url]

Suddenly the dance floor filled with hungry women wanting the lucky flowers. I turned around with a smile and I threw the bouquet that landed in Anne’s hands, Anne was currently with Matt.

About two hours later Michael stopped the music and announced that the dance floor had to be left empty. Suddenly a gospel chorus appeared and set on the stage.

“Our turn.” Jared said grabbing my hand confidently.

“Jared I can’t dance.” I said in panic remembering that we had forgotten to rehearse.

“Just follow me.” He said chuckling at my panic.

“Don’t step on the dress, don’t step on the dress…” I mumbled at myself as Jared and I stopped in the middle of the dance floor everyone staring at us in silence, when everything went dark and a spotlight went over us.

“Relax.” Jared whispered placing his right on my waist pulling me against him while his left hand grabbed mine and he smiled.

“I’m trying.” I whispered back as a soft melody started, a waltz.

I felt like I was flying since Jared was making all of this easy for both of us and in a matter of time other couples started to join including Damien with Fiona on his arms laughing.

For my surprise I was told to sit down while the music stopped and Avenged Sevenfold took over the stage performing a few songs but in a calmer style, then My Chemical Romance did the same. I actually had my chance on the stage along with Johnny Depp and for the first time Jared and I sang together, everyone’s request.

After that everyone returned to their seats and Johnny stood up along Shannon.

“So it’s time for our speeches and quite frankly I didn’t know what to say when I knew it’d be your best man Paty. I knew I could say a few words of wisdom but I’m not a wise man so I just want to tell you that I wish you the best that this life can give you. Because you deserve it and you found it, Jared is going to make that possible and I know he’ll take of you with his own life. So long live the newlyweds!” Johnny said raising his glass everyone doing the same, the tears accumulating in my eyes already.

“Oh it’s my turn. So first of all congratulations bro and burrowed sis, you know I love you and I’ve been the pain in the ass that kept telling you to marry and for that I’m not sorry!” Everyone laughed “I don’t want to give you all a lazy time so I’m just gonna be straight to the point, you guys were made for each other I’m the living proof of that so I wish you the best.” Shannon said raising his glass, everyone drinking at the same time.

I stood up with Jared beside me, the photographer capturing every moment as we cut the first slice of [url= http://www.reception-wedding.com/wedding%20cake%20pink%20flowers.jpg]cake
and shared it. After that and while everyone was eating and chatting Michael came back to the stage.

~~4 Hours Later~~

People were starting to come to me and Jared to deliver their gifts and leave after that.

“It’s our time.” Jared smiled.

“Where are goooing?!” I asked as Jared picked me up in his arms with a triumphant look.

“Honeymoon baby. See you all in a year guys!” Jared smiled widely.

“A year?” I asked with wide eyes as all of our friends waved happily at us.

Jared chuckled at my confusion and kept carrying me to a car that was waiting for a us, a convertible Bentley. He led straight to the passengers seat as he ran to the other side and entered the car with the same huge smile.

“Bye!” I waved at everyone excitedly.

I still didn’t know what Jared was up to but it had to be something good so now all we had to do was sit back and enjoy our new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
The wedding is DONE! :D Who's excited?????