Snape Is a Father

Chapter 1

I, Hermione Jean Granger, was running. I was running from around 20 men in black robes with masks on and had tears streaming down my face. I had two thoughts going through my mind and that was ‘death eaters just killed my parents and are now chasing me’. I kept on running until I felt someone grab me around my waist and all of the sudden I could’t breathe. I felt them operate and I continued to struggle to make him release me from his grasp but he was too strong.

My hair was matted across my face to the point where I could barely see. I could only see the outline of a wizard with pasty white skin. It did not take long for me to recognize the evil wizard as the infamous Lord Voldemort. I let out a screeching scream and began to kick and flail my arms until the man holding me tightened the grip on my stomach tremendously. I immediately shut up and more tears fell down my cheeks. It was at that moment when Lord Voldemort also known Tom Riddle began to speak.

“Very good Lucius,” He said in a deadly whisper, “For bringing the mud blood to our meeting,” Tom rose and began to pace around in circles. “Now to our next matter in the meeting,” He pointed his finger to a lone Death Eater in the back of the gathering, “Come forward Severus.”

Severus Snape walked to the front of the crowd and bowed down and kissed the hem of Tom’s robes. “How may I be in your Service, my lord?”

“Severus, I am beginning to question where your loyalties lay,” Voldemort stated and walked up to him and looked him straight in his obsidian, black eyes.

“My lord, my loyalties will always lay with you forever,” Severus lied but as always Voldemort did not notice in the least bit.

“And how can you prove that Severus, you are one of my most faithful followers yet you never join in any of our fun,” Voldemort sneered and started walking around him.

“I do praise every step onto this earth,” Severus said in his usual monotonous voice.

“Then you will take part in tonight’s activities Severus, or you will be punished severely,” Voldemort glared at the tall man although Voldemort was taller than all his men. “Bring in the girl,” Lucius brought me in and I gave him one look and I went totally silent and knew what was about to happen and I gave him a look of mercy and then Lucius released me pushing me forward and I fell on the ground and created a huge gash in my leg slicing it from an extra piece of broken glass and it began bleeding profoundly.

Severus noticed and although he didn’t care for her that much he healed her with wandless magic. “My lord, I would not want her to die as she is very valuable to our side,” He sneered and looked at my pathetic form cowering in fear.

I could see the fear in his eyes. This had been my first time I had seen emotion in his eyes at all. But this was evident. Severus was scared for my well-being.

First off, I had like Severus since my 5th year. Now, right after graduation, my feelings had grown into something new; Love. I have loved him since my graduation. I sat there in a fetal position in front of him.

“Well Severus, Now is the time!” Voldemort shouted.

Severus nodded slightly and knelled next to me. He whispered ‘I’m so sorry’ before ripping off all of my clothes and taking down his pants and straddling me. He then a few seconds later entered me hard and muffled my screams with his hand. Around 15 minutes later he was through and stood up and once again put on his trousers. He roughly brought me up and made me stand and made clothes appear on myself. He looked at Voldemort and nodded.

Voldemort returned the nod. “Well Severus, I believe you have proved yourself worthy. You may return to Hogwarts and you know what to do there,” Voldemort smiled evilly.

Severus took this as his time to leave and did so and went back to the gates of Hogwarts since you could not operate to, from, or within, Hogwarts grounds. He then made his way to his own, personal quarters in the depths of the dungeons. He went in his liquor cabinet and grabbed the first bottle he saw of firewhisky and began to down the entire bottle wanting to forget this night ever existed.

As for me, I ran away successfully a mere few seconds after Severus did and no one saw me from Hogwarts for a long time after that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
review plz!