Bella's Heart

Friday Night- - Part 2

“Dad!” Bella screamed, tears running down her cheeks, “How could you do that to me?”
“How could I do that to you?” Ben snapped, “How could you do that to ME? Bella, what were you thinking?”
Bella fell on the stairs and pulled her knees up to her chest, sobbing.
“I hate you!” She sobbed, “I hate hate hate you!” She stood up and ran up the stairs. She slammed the door to her room and threw herself on the bed, sobbing harder than before.
Buzz! Buzz!
Sobbing, Bella looked up to see what was vibrating. She saw it was her black clutch.
Sniffing, she unzipped her bag and pulled her cellphone.

don’t worry bout ur dad, babe. do u have a ladder in ur garage?
What’s he thinking, Bella thought, wiping her eyes.
yah. wut r u thinking?
Buzz! Buzz!
im getting it and we’ll sneak out. love u.


Bella bit her lip. She had never snuck out of her house before. What if it didn’t work?
Bang bang!
Bella jumped and saw it was Noah making the noise. He was knocking on her window. Bella’s heart felt like it could fly.
She rushed over to the window and opened it.
“Hi.” Noah said, a big grin on his face, looking proud of his accomplishment.
“Hi.” Bella replied, giggling.
“You’ve been crying…” Noah noted, rubbing at her tear-stained cheeks.
Bella shrugged, “Yeah. My dad was just being an idiot.”
Noah laughed, “Yeah, he must be really strict.”
Bella laughed too, “You have NO idea.”
Noah reached his hand out, “Hey, let’s go. We’re gonna be late.”
He helped Bella climb out of the window and held her waist as she climbed the ladder. Before they left, Noah grabbed the ladder and put it back in the garage.
He grabbed Bella’s hand and they ran to the motorcycle.
“Hmm…” Bella said, playing with the bottom of her skirt, “Well, this is going to be interesting.”
Noah laughed as he handed the helmet to Bella, “Don’t worry about it. It’s not a big deal.” He climbed onto the cycle and patted the seat behind him.
Bella put her hands on his shoulders and climbed on the motorcycle. He started the engine and they were off. Bella put her head on his back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy!