Bella's Heart

Home

Helena decided to spend the night at the hospital. She and Bella talked about different things, including whether Bella would find out if the baby was a boy or a girl.
The next morning, Ben came and Bella went home. When she walked through the doors at her house, All of her younger siblings threw themselves at her.
“BELLA’S HOME!” Bella wasn’t sure who was yelling right now.
Bella heard a pair of feet running and then arms wrap around her legs.
“Bella!” Bella could tell now that it was Lizzy who had yelled and was now wrapped around her legs. Bella felt a grin spread over her face.
“Hey, Liz!” Bella said, bending down to pick her up in her arms, “I’ve missed you!”
“I missed you too!” Lizzy exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Bella’s neck.
Bella heard more feet pattering against the hardwood floor, and heard more voices calling her name.
“ISABELLA!” Bella recognized Anne’s frantic voice, “Don’t you EVER do that again, young lady! Your father and I were worried sick…”
“Annie!” Bella interrupted, putting Lizzy on the ground and hugging Anne, “I’ve missed your bossiness so much!”
“I’m not bossy!” Anne muttered into Bella’s shoulder.
After Bella had given the rest of her siblings a hug, she saw Darcy standing at the end of the hall, leaning on the wall, his arms crossed. She walked over to him.
“I’m so sorry Darce.” She said, throwing her arms around Darcy.
“It’s okay, Bells.” Darcy said, squeezing her, “Melissa and James are visiting their grandma right now, but they’re coming for dinner.”
“Helena’s adopting the baby.” She whispered in his ear.
He froze, “She is?” He said, sounding excited.
Bulla backed away, smiled and nodded, “Yep.”
“Wow, Bells…” He grinned at her, “This is great!” He paused for a moment, “Not that you wouldn’t make a good mom or anything...”
Bella did an overdramatic gasp and her hand flew to her forehead, “How dare you sayeth such a thing?”
Darcy mirrored Bella’s movements, “I knoweth not!”
They began to laugh. Darcy embraced Bella in another hug, “I’m really glad you’re alright Bells. I was really worried about you.”
Bella wrapped her arms around Darcy’s waist and squeezed, “I know you were. But you don’t need to be anymore.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay!

So, I decided to advertise my other stories.

My personal favorites are You Belong With Me (And the sequel, All I Want For Christmas is You), Mary's Song and Romeo Take Me.

Comments!

xox
katie

ps

for the next chapter of All I want for Christmas, I need ONE more comment. *smiles*