Sequel: Ginny-Ella

Romeo Take Me

And I was crying on the staircase begging you plea

“What were you thinking?” It was 2am. The party was over, but my father’s anger wasn’t.
“I wasn’t dad.” I answered honestly. Well, as honestly as I could.
“Dancing with Romeo Montgomery! I thought you had more sense than that, Juliet.” Dad’s face was as red as a tomato.
“Well, I’ve heard that most teenagers lose their sense…” I said, trying to be helpful.
“Dear, don’t get too mad at Juliet. She’s just a girl.” Catherine said as an attempt to break up the fight that was brewing between Dad and I.
Dad’s face just got redder.
“Dear, please. Stressing out isn’t good for your health. Remember what the doctor said? Deep breaths. Good.” Dad was doing his deep breathing exercises. Catherine shot a wink at me.
“I’m sure Juliet won’t do it again,” Catherine continued, winking at me again, “Will you darling?” Catherine’s smile was so wide I swore I thought it was going to be too big to fit on her face.
“Of course not Daddy. I didn’t realize who he was. I’m sorry.” I said, giving my dad a big hug.
Dad patted my head, “Of course not, of course not. Now, go to bed.”
Dad left my room.
Catherine shut the door behind him and spun around so her back was against the door.
“You’re in love with him!” Catherine squealed.
I blushed, “I dunno.”
“Oh! Juliet! This is wonderful!” She gasped, “Are you going to meet him again?”
“I’m supposed to meet him in the garden.” I admitted.
“What are you doing here?” She shrieked, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of my room, “You can’t keep that poor boy waiting! Ooh, he was cute wasn’t he?”
“Catherine! What…” I tried to say. Catherine was full of surprises, apparently.
“You can thank me later.” She said, cutting me off, “Now, when you are ready to come back upstairs, go up the back stairs so you won’t wake your father up. I’m going to sleep now, but promise you’ll be back before noon. That’s when your father should wake up. I don’t care what you do or where you go, just promise you’ll be back by noon.”
I gleamed, amazed by Catherine, “Of course!” I threw my arms around her neck.
Then I whispered something I had been feeling since I had found out she was pregnant, “I can’t wait to be a big sister.”
Then I ran to the doors and pushed them open, leaving Catherine standing there dumbfounded.
♠ ♠ ♠
A shout-out to my one reviewer, Mystic Dreamer and my BFF, roar.

You both rock and inspire me to keep writing! <33