Sequel: You Again!

Things Aren't Always As They Seem

Planning

*!*! Bill's POV

I couldn't believe this.. But I was no better..

"Nick. take away her energy," I replied and he looked at me..

'But I-' He started.

'take it away," I said again and he put his hand on her arm and I watched her fall over weak. Her eyes were closed like the girl i was holding..

"Jamie. Get on my back," I said and he climbed on.

"Nick. We're taking them with us to the other Villa," I replied and he nodded. We walked there. It was a short walk because our walking was faster than human walking.

We arrived at the other villa.

We walked inside and climbed the stairs. I went into a room to the left and Nick went to the right. I set the girl on the bed.. hmm. I have yet to know her name..

'Jamie. Would you like to sleep or watch a movie?" I asked and he smiled.

"A movie please," he said and I chuckled.

"A movie it is,' I replied and walked back out of the room and down the stairs. We came to a large living room and I let him pick a movie and I set it up for him. He sat on the couch watching it was I went into the study..

What would we do with the girls?

~*~*~ Dawn's POV

I tossed and turned in my sleep. I woke up but I was too tired to get up. Damn that man.. thing.. whatever he is! I cursed him silently and I heard footsteps in front of the door then they disappeared down the hall..

I needed to find Willow! I rested and got up enough energy to get out of bed and walk.. I saw a figure in bed in the room across from mine. I walked in it and turned on a lamp," Willow!" I said thankful..

Her eyes opened and she sat up,'"What happened," she asked,"Where are we?"

'I don't know.. But they've better not have hurt Jamie," I replied coldly.

"We.. We need a plan." she stated and I agreed so we started planning silently.
♠ ♠ ♠
C's turn! comment