Sequel: You Again!

Things Aren't Always As They Seem

I Can't! Why? Because I'm Kind Of Busy!

!~!~! Bill's Point of View

"I Want you to stop fighting me and be still!" I stated but she kept struggling...

"Do you want me to take away your energy again?" I asked that made her stop..

"If you do, I swear the net tiem I get up, I will kill you,"she hissed.. Hmm. She is my Ella.

"You can't kill a vampire my dear," I smirked and she laughed of all things..

"You're Insane!" she accused. I shrugged but kept her pinned to the bed.. I felt her heat pound behind her chest from struggling..

"Could you get off?" she asked and I looked down at her..

"Depends are you going to fight me?" I asked but she hsook her head. I let her arms go and she tried to hit me again so I pinned her arms back down..

"Now, I'm not going to get off. You'reonly going to hurt yourself, If I let you hit me," I replied and she scoffed..

"Whatever," she turned her head to the side revealing her neck.. I had control but she smelled delicious...

After a few moments, she turned her head back and looked at me and I looked back at her..

"Are you going to... kill me?" she asked softly.

"No. I'm not." I watched her.

"Then.. Why am I here?" she asked..

"Beca-" I was cut off by the door open and Nick walking in with Willow.

"Dawn!" the girl said.

'Willow!" The girl under me said.. So Dawn.

"Bill.. I have a slightly problem," Nick stated and I looked at him..

"Get Tom to help you with it.. As you can see. I'm kind of busy," I stated and he studied us..

"Even though, what can I do? Tom doesn't give very good advice," he pointed out and he was right.

"Okay..leave Willow here and go hunt," I replied but he didn't let go of her.

"No!" he stated.. I wasn't going to argue wiht him right now..

"Fine. Take her with you but drop her off at the forest of the pure. She'll be safe there while you hunt.. No humans, just animals," I stated firmly and he nodded then walked out on the balcony and left with Willow in his arms..

!*!*! Dawn's Point of view

My eyes widened," You are crazy," I stated and tried to get free again..

Bill looked down at me,"I'm getting eal tired of you," he replied and moved my left hand so it was underneath on of his hands with my left hand. He place a free hand over my heart.. I stopped all together..

I felt the energy leaving my body..

"Please.... stop,..." I said weakly and I felt nothing there on my chest anymore.. He took enough to where I could barely speak..

He got off of me and put a blanket in his place.. He turned to walk away but I grabbed his wrist and he turned around so he was facing me.

"What?" he asked leaning down..

"I'm... going.... to.... kill you," I said. I held my hold on his wrist as long as I could but my eyes closed and I was out...
♠ ♠ ♠
C's turn! Comment!