Sequel: You Again!

Things Aren't Always As They Seem

Trust?

Dawn's POV~!~!

"'Dawn. I have more control than Nick," Bill said and walked closer but I didn't move.. His finger tips brushed my arms and he was like ice..

He looked at me.. More like studying me.. Then without warning pulling my body to his hugging me to him. I didn't pull away either. The coldness was a feeling of relief against my hot body...

"My beautiful Ella.. he whsipered but I didn't say anything..

He continue holding me until I heard something. The door open.. Jamei stood there. Bill let go,"Come here Jamie," I smiled and he ran over to me.. I picked him up..

"Is this your son?' Bill asked..

"No.. This is my little brother Jamie," I replied smiling.

"Hi Bill," Jamie smiled..

"Hello Jamie," he smiled back..

"Is everything okay? Where is Willy?" he asked and I let him down..

"She's laying on the bed.. Don't wake her up," I said and he nodded. He walked over ot her and laid on the bed with her. I looked back at Bill and his hand came up and caressed my cheek softly.

"You let me touch you now?" he teased..

"You saved my friend," I replied and he smiled. His lips hit my forehead softly.

"Dawn.. I promise you this.. Nick and I will not make you two stay here if you do not wish.. But if you want to then I'll let you.." he whispered..

"Now you're being reasonable?" I teased back and he chuckled..

"Maybe. Maybe not," he replied smiling. I reflected his smile as he held me close to his body..
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks you so much C! It's letting me post again. now if the internet would stop disconnecting. WEere good :) Comment!