Sequel: You Again!

Things Aren't Always As They Seem

You Can't! I can

**Dawn's pov**

I looked over and saw Willow was up. I smiled at her then asked Bill where a bathroom was. He told me so I left the room and started to walk.

**Nick's pov**

I opened my door and walked out. I saw Dawn a little ways down.

I smirked then walked over to her. Finally she saw me and took a step back.

"Now now I wont hurt you." I said still smirking. "I just need a little help. Thats all."
"Help doing what?" She asked. I could feel her fear of me. Maybe that would help me out a little.

"I just want you to do one little thing for me. Its nothing big." I said stopping in front of her.
"I'm not doing anything for you!" She yelled taking a step back.
"I just need you do ask Bill to let me out of this fucking place. How would you like it if you had to stay in here for millions of years?" I asked stepping closer to her.

"You need to stay here! You almost killed my friend!"

"I'll kill you if you don't ask Bill to let me go." I said with a bigger smirk.

I saw her eyes grow big and she gasped.
She took yet another step back.

"You wouldn't."

"I would. And I will if you don't ask him. I have no problem killing you."

**Dawn's pov**

I was scared as hell. He wouldn't kill me right?
Or would he and-and...

Its Willow he wants. He wants to kill her!

"You can't kill me. Bill would kill you."

"Oh see. Thats where your wrong. I could kill him a whole lot faster. I'm still stronger than he is."

I bcked up into a wall.

He walked over to me and grabbed my chin.
His skin was cold too.

**Nick's pov**

"I will kill you. And Bill. Maybe even that little boy if you don't tell Bill he can't keep me in here!" I yelled at her.

"No not Jamie!!" She cried.
"Oh yes Jamie. But he'll live. You'll live. And Bill will live if you just tell him to LET ME GO!!!" I screamed.

She nodded then said "OK! Ok! I'll do it! Just don't hurt my baby brother!! Please!!" She cried.

"Tell him!" I said throwing her on the ground. I did not mean to do that. It just happened. "Now go and you shall live." I said before I turned around and walked back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?
M's turn!