Sequel: You Again!

Things Aren't Always As They Seem

The Promise

*!*!* dawn's POV

Willow's heart stopped beneath my hand and my tears stained her face.. I let go of her hand and glared at Nick..

"Nicholas Jerry Jonas. I will kill you like I did years ago!" I hissed and Bill pulled me back.. Nick picked up Willow.. tears still fell down my face.. Bill held me close to him.

I heard running then silence.. I faced Bill and hid my face in his chest and cried.. He held me close to him. But he was careful not to hurt Jamie. after 5 minutes I stopped crying. and I looked at Bill..

"Run me home," I replied and he nodded. He picked me and Jamie up and ran us back to my house and I told Bill to stay and he did. I walked up to Jamie's rom and packed up his clothes..

"No. I'm not going," Jamie stated.. For a 5 year old.. he was pretty smart..

"Yes you are. You're going to go stay at Gradma's. I'll come get you when it's safe Jamie. i swear I will," I replied and he nodded.. I finished and I picked him up and the suitcase. I took Jamie outside an dput him in the car.. Bill looked at me..

"Do you just want to live with me?" he asked and I nodded..

"I'll be back. I just have to drop Jamie off at the airport. Grandma lives in Texas." I replied and he nodded..

"I'll move your things over to my house.." he said and I nodded. I got into the car and he shut it for me..

'Be safe," he replied and I nodded.

I started the car and drove to the airport with Jamie.

!~!~ Airport!~!~!~

I got out and carried the suitcase and Jamie inside..

"Don't forget me," Jamie said and I msiled..

"I won't forget you Jamie. I'll come pick you up.. As soon as I'm finished.. I promise.. I'll be on the first plane to Texas. But stay with Grandma, okay?" I asked and he nodded. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I put his suitcase on the cargo belt and handed him the passport and set him down.

"You have my cell phone number. Don't be afraid to call," I replied and he nodded then flashed me that big smile and walked on the plane with the attendents help. I turned around and walked back to the car.. I got in and drove to my new house..

~!~! 3 hours later

I was training myself. Mentally and physically. I was going to kill Nick.. He took my best friend from me no.. Sister away from me.. and that made me train harder and harder.. I pushed myself way across my line.. I didn't care.

Bill came in and made me stop.. I had been training for 2 hours straight. maybe longer..

"How long are you going to do this?" he asked handing me a bottle of water. I took it and took a long drink of it..

"However long it take.. I want to kill him.. I love Jamie but I can't raise him on the side of doing this," I replied and Bill nodded understanding..

'So.. a couple months?" Bill asked and I nodded.. Boy.. Was I way off on time though..
♠ ♠ ♠
C's Turn! Comment! Hmm. I have ideas for a sequel already!