Let The Barriers Go

Visitor

Yuck! This hospital food really has got to change. It needs to be like, cooked or something, that might make an obvious difference in the taste.
Ugh!

Just as I finished eating, I heard footsteps, they sounded different to Aunt Karol's. So I wondered who this was. Shelly had just left, Aunt Karol said she'd be in later. So who was this?

And then I saw a beautiful, tall, slim figure, dressed in black, standing in the doorway. Leaning on it, with his arms crossed, staring at me looking disappointed. I had to giggle, he was so cute. He began to slowly walk towards me, oh no, please don't.

"Look, I'm glad you saved me and found me when you did, but that doesn't change anything between us, I still hat-"
He cut me off, before I could finish the word.
"Sam, how are you? I'm sorry I didn't come to visit you sooner." He smiled.
"I'm good, and I'd rather you not come and visit me. I don't need visitors, especially if one of them is you." I began to raise my voice. Why was I being so mean? This guy saved me.
"Babe, I know you love me alright," he winked, "you don't have to go killing yourself, just to get my attention. Asking usually goes a long way." He laughed. I went red in the face ready to explode.
I was fine in here, until this ONE visit.
"Firstly!" I shouted, "I'm not your 'babe' and I wasn't doing it for attention. I was doing it because I wanted to! Did you think that maybe I didn't want you to save me!?"
I screamed in his face. Even though he was rather close already. He was sitting on the bed next to me. Smiling, that dazzling smile, with those perfectly, straight, white teeth.
"Why are you smiling?! I'm being dead serious." I suppose I should start talking softer, I could hear the person in the next bed shuffling around, and I suppose I should say thanks for saving me, but that's not happening either.
"I'm smiling, because your so cute when your feisty! reoowwrr!"

He made that stupid cat noise. He thinks this is FUNNY! Oh no! That's it! I can't take this anymore. I can't. But I'm not going to commit suicide again. I've realised how much I mean to my Aunt Karol, and I couldn't hurt her anymore than I have. It's bad enough she blames what I did on herself. Grr.
This kid is pushing me, pushing me really far. Does he not get the message? I'm not into him! I'm not into dating! I'm not into guys fullFCKNstop! Argh!

He continued, "Baby," he winked, this no-boys stuff, was NOT getting through to him, "Seriously, just relax, I'm joking, 'sif I would call you babe," he stuck his tongue out, which is a little childish I must say. I rolled my eyes.
"Look, just get better alright, my mother was in tears she found out about you, and the fact that I was the one that found you," He looked at me with this weird expression, like I should be grateful. And I was, but I wasn't telling him that. "Who knows why she cares," he laughed a very cute laugh and continued, "All I know is that you have to get better. Besides my mum, like everyone at school was worrying for some reason, don't know why, you seemed like you were a bitch to them anyway."

I laughed, not shocked at hearing this. Shelly had already informed me of this.

"There probably scared that if I found out that their not worrying, then I'll come back and be an even BIGGER bitch. Who knows if that's possible." I laughed, "only Shelly would."

Then I saw his eyes open, wide, in disbelief. He began, "SAMANTHA! Are you serious? Don't flatter yourself alright. Your not even close to a bitch, your best friend, she's a bitch. Your nothing like her, nor will you ever be like her. Got me? And did you ever think that maybe, just MAYBE, these people were genuinely worried about you? Huh? That these people actually DO care about you?"

We both sat there in silence for about a minute, and I actually did consider that thought, and then I raised one eyebrow, and stared at him. Of course, he was already staring back at me. Then we both burst into laughter!
"Haha!" I laughed, "that's a good one, Ryan!" I hi-fived him and he got up.

"I think I should go,"
He said, a tone of disappoint escaping his voice.
He smiled and then..
..His soft lips, gently touched my forehead and he whispered something in my ear..

"I saved you, because I wanted too..I had too..I needed too..I couldn't bare to see you the way I did..nor can I stand seeing you lieing in this hospital bed..I had to save you..for me."

He kissed me again on the forehead,
this time longer than the last.
And he walked out the room without looking back.
As soon as he was gone, I burst into tears.
This kid was breaking down all my barriers.
Especially my defensive one.
But that's not why I was crying,
the moments I just spent with him,
were the best I've..ever..had.
Pretty sad isn't it?
This kid is really...something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute :]
i love Ryan.
there is soo much drama planned for this story.
you probably wont like it, because I didnt when it was suggested.
HAHA. but it makes for a good story. Even if it does mean
a death for one of the characters.