Let The Barriers Go

Get Out Of My Son

Argh! I'm still in hospital, don't know when I'll be getting
out. Listen to me, talking like I'm in jail or something.
I lay in bed, curious. Wondering about him. Ryan..Ryan, um, what was his last name?
Damn.

* Note to self : Find out Ryan's last name *

What was it about him? There's just something, about him, this aura, it just attracts people to him.

A little voice screamed out,
'Yeah, it's called a PERSONALITY'

Shut up.
Stupid little me voice.

I closed my eyes.
That was the first night I dreamt about Ryan.
The last night I dreamt about Ryan.
No more Ryan.

In the morning, when I was awoken by the light that shone through the curtain, I yawned, decided it was about time I got out of this room.

I got dressed, threw on a pink singlet, and blue, skinnys and hot pink rabens.
I slowly walked down the corridors of the hospital. It was stil abit painful to walk.
Stupid loser.
Didn't think of the consequences did I?

As I walked down the corridor, I took notice of every room I passed. There were people of all ages in each room, raging from new born babies and their mothers, to old men, hooked up to one of those monitor thingys.
It was amazing, there were so many different people here, people from different ethnicities, racial backgrounds, religions etc.

After ten minutes, I noticed a small park. It was not in the same area as the hospital, I think I wandered a bit too far.
Whoops.

It was small and beautiful.
An old silver swing set, sat next too the half-empty sand box. There was also a play set, consisting of a dark blue slide, only going about a metre. There was a bright-red, rail about 2 metres off the ground. You know the ones that you slide down, like firemen.
After deciding not to sit on the old, worn-out, almost broken, wooden bench, I walked over to the old rusty swing, that probably wasn't any better of a choice.
I sat, gently, on the hard plastic swing, and placed one hand on the once, silver, now red, chain, and the other on my stomach. I could feel the pain now.
I began to rock myself back and forth.
The sun felt calm and made me want to sleep. It was one of those days, you know when you lay a blanket out in the backyard, pick up a book, and read it out in the sun, and then eventually after a while, doze off.

Hmm. I was so comfortable here, in the sun, out in the fresh air. Mmmm.

And then, my sun disappeared, it was gone, I opened my closed eyes, and then...there was someone standing in my sun!
Nooo! That's it. Happiness gone.
I don't know who it is, but they're going to get a mouthful.
"Hi there.
I don't know if you noticed, cause I sure did. Your in my light. Now, would you kindly, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SUN!" I screamed in anger. My eyes, by this time, had adjusted, and I was seeing clearly now. That stupid, figure that haunted my dreams last night, was now standing in front of me, laughing.

"You didn't say it right."
He continued, laughing harder.
"Oh really, well I have no manners, not for you, what am I supposed to say otherwise?"
I asked, still quite angry.
"You were suppose to say, Michael Jackson get out of my son."

I had to laugh!
That was a good joke okay.
And then I composed myself, and put my serious face back on.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA.
I needed a FILLER.
STUPID WRITERS BLOCK.
I have heaps of Ideas.
But how do I join the story so it flows.

haha.
I think that joke is rather good though ><