Let The Barriers Go

The Talk

I slowly walked down the stairs, Ryan at my side smiling as usual, I was quite oblivious to the fact that my Aunt was home. Of course she would be home, why didn't I think of it before? I wondered, about how she would react. Maybe she'd be happy for me, that I wasn't going to live alone all my life. And then I strode into the kitchen, and saw her face..maybe not. She didn't look like she was in the mood for any bull. She looked, hungover.

Aunt Karol looked quite ordinary. Hmm, not usually like her. Aunt Karol, I would say was beautiful. She had plain brown hair, which was about shoulder length. There was really nothing that interesting about her, but what she lacked in looks, she made up for in personality. Big. beautiful, brown eyes, her eyelashes weren't that long, which is a shame. She was thin, and usually dressed, well, like a business woman. Black high-waisted skirt, white business shirt, black high-heels, black thick rimmed, rectangular glasses and her hair was always dangling down near her shoulders, all curly. I guess you could say she sort of looked like a pornstar. Quite funny.

But now, she looked horrible, her hair was messy, everywhere, she had enormous bags under eyes that were hideous, might I mention. She looked like she hadn't slept at all! Hmm..I decided to approach with caution. Ryan stared at me with a look of comfort.

I slowly walked towards the cupboard to see what I could make us. My hair was still a mess, stupid sex hair. No matter what I did, it just didn't go down. It looked sort of like Aunt Karol's, just a tad um, more civilised. I laughed and then I turned to Ryan who was by this time, seated in a chair, smiling, about to have a piece of fruit.
Well I'm glad he felt comfortable. I rolled my eyes, and sighed to myself.

"How was your night?" I asked Aunt Karol. She was lying on the table, resting her head on her arms, I resisted the urge to laugh. She looked up. AH! The monster awakes! Run for you lives, flee! Haha. She looked horrible.
"Um, sorry?" She said, finally her eyes met mine.
"Oh, sorry. Maybe I should talk a bit slower. How. Was. Your. Night?" I enunciated every word.
"Oh, it was fine! Suprise!" She managed to squeeze out before she broke off.
"I never realised how teenagers were so physically able to have the capacity to withstand the alcoholic affects of the alcoholic drink.." she stopped, confusing herself, clearly still drunk. She began again, "You know, I never realised how teenagers were so physically able to have the capacity.." Wait. She just said this. Oh. K. I patted her on the head as a sign to say, 'It's ok, I get what your saying, now shut up, don't need it twice." She seemed to understand, because she lay her head back down without a word. I think she went to sleep, but then again, who knows.

Aunt Karol stay laying there whilst Ryan and I had breakfast. I insisted on making us pancakes. But, he also insisted. The difference between us, was that he ALWAYS won. So he made the pancakes, and cooked them way better than I could have. Mmm. By this time, we both agreed he should get home, maybe his mom was worried.
So I jumped up, and headed to the door straight ahead. He followed,
As I got to the door, he turned me around, quite violently, and held me next to his rock, hard chest. He ended it with a passionate kiss, smiled, and headed out the door. I watched him, leaning on the door way, as he walked 4 metres down my drive way, 5 metres to the right, and 4 metres up his driveway. He disappeared into his house without looking back. I was kind of, disappointed. I was expecting more. Then his door flung open, and he sprinted across the front yard to the place he stood about 2 minutes ago. He kissed me again more gentle this time, touched my cheek, and disappeared once again.
Oh! He's amazing!
He really is!

As I turned to head up to my room, I noticed Aunt Karol. She wasn't laying her head on the table this time. She was sitting at the table, arms crossed and looking rather pissed. Oh damn! Wasn't she drunk like an hour ago? She poked her finger at me, and beckoned me to take a seat. Hmm, it seems she was acting. Woah! She is a good actor.
Damn! No way could I get out this one. I wonder what this is about. Probably the fact that Ryan slept over.

I walked slowly towards the seat, head down, careful not to look into her eyes.
I sat down. She stared at me, I could feel her gaze burning my skin. Oh crap! I must of done it this time. She opened her mouth to speak, and then closed it. Obviously she was indecisive about how to approach the situation.
She began, "Samantha Isabelle Whitney Brenick, all I want to know was..well..err.." she couldn't find the right words. "um, well did you use protection!" she shouted.
I was taken back by her words. Did she just say what I think she did!? Oh, now I know why she was so worried.
"Well! Did you Samantha!" She shouted.
"No." I answered simply. That was the truth, I didn't because I didn't need it.
Her eyes widened in utter horror, and disbelief.
"Samantha, I know we've never had this talk, but I would of assumed you had enough sense to pay attention is Sex Ed." Oh! I may have said the wrong thing. Maybe I should have said, I didn't need to, we didn't do anything. I opened my mouth to correct my mistake, but she stopped me. "Sam, just listen to me okay? We need to have this chat. Don't try to talk your way out of this." Oh crap! There's no way to get of this, nice work Sam.

"Sam, I think it's obvious what I want to talk to you about. When I saw you come down stairs, your hair was a mess, I assumed you had a rough night. I then saw Ryan follow, and I now know I was so right. You really did have a rough night." Ew. I can't believe she just said that. "Look Sam, I know your old enough to take care of yourself, but there are some things you just can't handle yet. A baby for instance. I want you to promise that you'll come and get checked with me every now and then, and just to make sure you aren't pregnant or diseased or anything, I'm going to take you to the doctor now." Okay, this was going a bit far. Maybe I should stop her, she looked gravely embarrassed..maybe I shouldn't stop her. This was quite amusing. "Sam, I just think that, you should hold off sleeping with Ryan again, until you know, you guys are more, um, accomodated. I don't think your ready! Heck, I'm suprised you even knew what to do!" By this time, she had calmed down alot, she seemed much more comfortable discussing this with me now.
That made one of us. "So..Sam.." She asked, a slight smile playing on her lips, "how, um was it.." she winked, trying not to laugh. OKAY! That's where this ends.
"Aunt Karol, see the thing is.." she interrupted hysterically.
"YOUR PREGNANT!? Already!? Noo, what was the point of this whole conversation. What does Ryan think?! Does he know?! Oh my goodness. We have to call him right now!" She ran to the phone. "Aunt Karol! Just stop for a second! Listen! I am NOT pregnant!" She froze with the phone to her ear.
"What?" she asked.
"I. Am. Not. Preg-nant." I said sarcastically, enunciating every word.
She breathed a sigh of relief. "We're still going to the doctors. I have to make sure." She still seemed quite on edge about the whole 'pregnant thing.' Ew. I can't believe she thought I was pregnant, and that I just had..sex. I shuddered.
"Aunt Karol, Ryan and I never slept together." I said calmly. "Well, we did, but we didn't have sex. He just slept with me, last night. In my bed. He was just being a really good friend. I, err, had it rough last night. The whole party thing was just a tad suprising. That's all, no need to worry." I said, holding back a laugh.
She sighed, and her face turned back to coloured.
I laughed.
And so did she.
I breathed, finally, relief.
Glad that talk was over.

Phew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Samantha.
Isabella.
Whitney.
Brennick.

OMG.

Ryan.
Aiden.
Kallar.

I need banners.

<3