Let The Barriers Go

Change Of Plans..Or Game Rather.

After that one eventful moment, my day was quite normal. Nothing that interesting. Oh, except for the fact that Ryan sat with me at lunch and Shelle was giving me the biggest dirties, along with the rest of the school. I can understand the rest of the school, but not Shelle, oh well, I guess I'll hear about what's wrong with her sooner rather than later.

Music was my last class, and it was wonderful, I have to admit. I played the piano to a song called "Three Cheers For Five Years - Mayday Parade" And he sang it, his deep, wonderful, resonating voice was absolutely magnanimous. I had to gather the strength to continue playing. The song choice was kind of sad, because it's a sad song, but he made it so beautiful.

I sat there, listening and trying to remember the keys,
He sang..

"And I swear that you don't have to go,
I thought we could wait for the fireworks.
And I thought we could wait for the snow
To wash over Georgia and kill the hurt.

And I thought I could live in your arms.."

His voice was amazing! That's when I noticed the mic there in front of me also and the whole class, with there jaws dropped. Why not show off a bit eh?
I opened my mouth, and sang angelically, harmonising with his every note, he stared at me, smiling, with a look, I couldn't read. But I could tell it was a good kind of look.

"Too late, I'm sure and lonely,
Cause it's another night, another dream wasted on you,
So just be here now, against me,
you know the words so sing a long for me baby.

For heaven sake I know your sorry.."

We sounded amazing! I can't explain it, it's like our voices were made for each other.
The song ended too soon, and I was quite sad, but then taken by suprise when Rye and I were applauded. He rushed over to me, and scooped me up into his arms, and kissed me gently, I didn't resist, this is what I wanted also. I playfully slapped him, as a sign that we should stop. He placed me lightly onto my feet, and everyone was staring at us wide-eyed, in disbelief. Is it that hard too believe that I could like someone?
Jeeze.

The bell rang, signalling the end of the day! WOO! Rye grabbed his bag, my bag and my hand and rushed us out the door. The class was still dumbfounded. I burst out laughing but didn't stop running until we got to his car. Safe, I thought to myself.

He opened the door, like a gentleman, how cute. I slid in gracefully, and without hesitation he jumped in the other side, started the car, and in a second we were out of the school parking lot. We were driving along an unfamiliar road, but I didn't really mind, I trusted him now, I don't know if that's wrong or not, to trust him so soon, but I don't care.
Every now and then he'd glance at me through the corner of his eyes. This was kind of awkward and quiet.

"Radio?" We chorused at the same time, he laughed and hit the "ON" button.

"Nothing feels right when I'm not with you,
sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos.
Taking them off cause I feel a fool,
trying to dress up when I'm missing you.

Ima step out of this lingerie,
curl up in a ball with something Hanes.
In that I lay, with nothing but your t-shirt on.
Oh, with nothing but your t-shirt on."

After an awkward look, I sort of screamed, "NEXT."
No hesitation, he hit the button.

"Maybe we're friends, maybe we're more,
maybe it's just my imagination.
But I see you staring just a little too long,
and it makes me start to wonder.

So baby call me crazy, but I think you feel it too,
Maybe I, maybe I, just got to get next to yo-"

He changed it again, thank gawd. I'm thinking the radio wasn't such a good idea after all. Is this a sign?

"Uh, maybe we shouldn't worry about the radio." I said to Rye, seeing the irritated expression on his face as he hit the buttons continuously. I grabbed his hand, to calm him down, and it worked, suprisingly. He squeezed my hand and held it tightly, he seemed quite at ease. He was relaxed and comfortable just as I was, maybe we didn't need to fill the silence after all.

After a few more minutes of driving, we stopped outside a...well, I'm not exactly sure, it was a park, but not a park? I don't know really..and then I realised where I was.
The park, not far from the hospital, the one where I went to think, to get some fresh air while I was locked up. Yeah, here we were. I was confused at first, so he spoke to resolve the confused look.

"I love this park. On our way into this town, we passed this place, and I fell in love with it instantly. It was like, love at first park I guess." He laughed a cute, amazingly, beautiful laugh and continued, "I come here to think about things, clear my head. I thought I would bring you here, because the first time I held you, was in this park," He placed his hand on my chin and looked deep into my eyes. "Remember?"
My heart was thumping, ready to leap out of my chest and scream "I LOVE YOU" to his face, right now! Calm yourself Sam, I thought to myself. I simply nodded.
He sighed, "That was the time you ran off." He looked and sounded like that hurt him alot. He turned away from me and began walking. I was still in shock, but I recovered and ran after him. I grabbed his hand roughly and though it had no affect, he stopped. He looked at me, unreadable expression. I looked at him thoughtfully and placed a hand on his cheek blushing. All this touchy-feely business is new to me okay?

"What's wrong?" I asked stroking his cheek.
"It's nothing Sam, really." he smiled weakly. I glared at him and he ran off to the swing set he jumped in the swing like a little child, and I couldn't help but laugh and run after him.
I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips trying to keep a straight face, but he just grinned menacingly and pulled me onto his lap. We sat on the swings for a few minutes. I was on his lap, wrapping my arms behind me, around his neck, and he had his arms around my waste, holding me close. It felt so warm and cosy. KODAK MOMENT. I wish, I thought again to myself.

He jumped up off the swing, carrying me in his arms to the grass. I jumped from his arms onto the ground, and lay there arms and legs spread comfortably. He sat cross-legged at my head, and I lay my head in his lap, I got comfortable as he began playing with my hair.

"So what are we doing here?" I asked, basking in the sun's amazing ambience.
"Don't you remember our game?" He asked, holding back the laughter.
I opened my eyes, wide, in shock. How could I forget the game! I felt so stupid.
"Okay okay, so how does this work?" I asked, still feeling idiotic.
"Well, I thought we'd change the game, if that's fine with you?" He asked, smiling. How could I say no! I nodded. "Well, seeing as 'Do You Rather' is kind of boring. I thought we'd play question for question." He said, with a menacing grin. A hint of evil in his eyes. I knew he had all his questions planned out. But I already said yes. I sighed.
"Okay." I said, if I backed out now, I would never hear the end of it.
"Here we go, I guess." I took a deep breath, and leaped into the unknown. Preparing myself for anything. He just smiled and continued playing with my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG GUYS!
im so sorry it took so long to update.
im thinking of killing the story off.

major writers block.

arghh. well keep subscribing and commenting.
but not you liss >.<

love you all.
thanks a bunch.
<3