Let The Barriers Go

Ugh! School!

Ugh! My stupid alarm clock.
7 O'clock in the morning.
Shit! I suppose I better get used to this stupid high school routine..again.
Great! 17 this year, year 12 next year. Gahh! This is all so fast. I don't know how people cope with this stuff.

I jumped out of my bed, and after a quick shower, packed my bag and flew off downstairs. 2 minutes to get to the bus stop. Shit!
I only just made it to the bus stop as the bus pulled up.
* Note to self, work on getting up earlier. *

The bus trip was as repetitive as usual. Populars up the back, geeks up the front, and neither spread out in the middle of the bus. I don't classify myself as either. My green eyes, long thick eyelashes, lengthy, straight black hair, full glossy lips and slender body all suggested I belong up the back of the bus or on some runway or something.
However, my freakishly, obvious, smartness and weird, quirky personality sent me flying into the windscreen.
So .. I belong, nowhere basically. And I like it that way, don't go "naww, poor loner girl." cause I choose to live my high school days out like this. And besides..I do have friends..or one.

Just as I got off the bus, I shoved my Ipod in my ears, only to be met with the beautiful music that I live for. Hmm..Escape The Fate..Nice..

"Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget.."

Not good enough for truth or cliche. Love this song.
By the end of the song I was in roll-call. When that was over, it was off to math.
Math was pretty long, and boring. Thats because I was really good at it.
Then I had 2 free periods. Finally, the last class, music! I love music! Music would have to be the best subject ever in the whole like, entire world. It was the greatest. I'd been playing the piano since I was 6 or 7 my aunt had taught me, oh yeah, I live with my aunt and I'm a natural singer. I suppose my mother was really good at singing. Not that I remember her singing, but meh. I get my talent from somewhere.

I strode into class, looking more graceful and important than all the others. Mostly because this was a class for talented people, and populars are only good at "certain things" if you know what I mean, dopey airheads.

After a wonderful class, and a rather okay, first day, I jumped on the bus and headed home, again listening to my Ipod. Hmm, Secondhand Serenade now..

"I was born, to tell you I love you,
And I am torn, to do what I have too,
To Make you mine, stay with me tonight.
And I'm tired, of being all alone,
And this solitary moment,
makes me want to come back home."

Your call..good song.
Very lovey dovey.
Pfft! Who needs love.
When you've got yourself.

As soon as I got home, I crashed on the bed. Only to be awoken by the sounds of my own scream. It was this reoccurring dream. I kept having it and I didn't know what it meant.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha ha.
the idea with the songs is that, I planned to have her a music - lover and decided that whatever music i was listening to, when I wrote that she was listening too, I would use. Ha ha so she's listening too what I am. Cool huh?

Enjoy.